PDA

View Full Version : Free CD changer from Honda for new 02/03 Si leases/purchases

hamproof
01-09-2003, 12:28 PM
Got a e-mail from Honda offering a 6CD changer today. Here's part of the text

It's a driving-enthusiast's dream. The Civic Si is a performance streetcar with the soul of a racecar. And now, the ride can sound as good as it feels. Because for a limited time, when you buy or lease the Si, it comes with a 6-disc CD changer and free installation. Think of it as the first stage of your customization project.

To take us up on this offer, your first stop is here. Just print out the certificate page for your complimentary 6-disc CD changer. Second stop: your Honda dealer. And, if you've graduated from college in the last two years, you may be eligible for special financing.

But don't wait. Get to your local Honda dealer fast (or as fast as your current car can take you) and test-drive the Si.

Sorry, I can't post the link as it links directly to an offer with my real name etc.

But if you have opted to receive Honda news in the past, you'll get this offer.

Of course this offer doesn't apply to prior puchases.

silver ep
01-09-2003, 12:40 PM
The Civic Si is a performance streetcar with the soul of a racecar.
I like that part! :D

taikahn
01-09-2003, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by hamproof
Got a e-mail from Honda offering a 6CD changer today. Here's part of the text

It's a driving-enthusiast's dream. The Civic Si is a performance streetcar with the soul of a racecar. And now, the ride can sound as good as it feels. Because for a limited time, when you buy or lease the Si, it comes with a 6-disc CD changer and free installation. Think of it as the first stage of your customization project.

To take us up on this offer, your first stop is here. Just print out the certificate page for your complimentary 6-disc CD changer. Second stop: your Honda dealer. And, if you've graduated from college in the last two years, you may be eligible for special financing.

But don't wait. Get to your local Honda dealer fast (or as fast as your current car can take you) and test-drive the Si.

Sorry, I can't post the link as it links directly to an offer with my real name etc.

But if you have opted to receive Honda news in the past, you'll get this offer.

Of course this offer doesn't apply to prior puchases.

DO you have the URL? Please --- please post it --- !!!!!

hamproof
01-09-2003, 01:42 PM
If you truly want it, maybe you can sign up for Honda mailing list on the Si page on hondacars.com and pray you'll get it. Either that or find someone who gotten this cert. and go w/ him or her to buy the car. Maybe that'll work.

Btw, the link has a 28 digit number/alpha. Gone are the days where you can change 1 number and get a correct one.

napapacoda
01-09-2003, 02:21 PM
Did you jsut get the email today? I just signed up for announcements so hopefully I can get one as well.

sonic imperial
01-09-2003, 02:39 PM
that sucks if we can't get it because we already purchased the car.

AkronSi
01-09-2003, 02:58 PM
It does suck. It says in the fine print that you have to submit the certificate before negotiating the final price of the car :(

taikahn
01-09-2003, 03:27 PM
cool --- thanks for the info.

I signed up for the Si email list -- we'll see what happens.