PDA

View Full Version : Offer from Honda

EP33
01-09-2003, 02:07 PM
It's a driving-enthusiast's dream. The Civic Si is a performance streetcar with the soul of a racecar. And now, the ride can sound as good as it feels. Because for a limited time, when you buy or lease the Si, it comes with a 6-disc CD changer and free installation. Think of it as the first stage of your customization project.

To take us up on this offer, your first stop is http://honda.bfi0.com/W0RH06BC8C4B0F47B07439EA7A28. Just print out the certificate page for your complimentary 6-disc CD changer. Second stop: your Honda dealer. And, if you've graduated from college in the last two years, you may be eligible for special financing.

Offer valid January 7, 2003 through January 31, 2003 at participating American Honda automobile dealers. To be valid, certificate must be presented to salesperson prior to negotiation.

Good Luck. Getting it to work since my name is on the certificate :D

napapacoda
01-09-2003, 02:15 PM
Could you give us a link to the certificate page?

kenis138
01-10-2003, 09:49 AM
Be a better deal if you got bose speakers instead. 6 disk changer doesnt help if every time theres any bass in a song I hafta grit my teeth cause the speakers rattle so bad.

But it is a good deal.

autojive
01-10-2003, 11:01 AM
Note the terms and conditions at the bottom. Sucks for those of us that have already bought one :( (unless some of you out there have some 'connections')

http://homepage.mac.com/autojive/images1/Si6CDdeal.jpg

cbecker333
01-11-2003, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by kenis138
Be a better deal if you got bose speakers instead. 6 disk changer doesnt help if every time theres any bass in a song I hafta grit my teeth cause the speakers rattle so bad.

But it is a good deal.

I have rattles in the door that are agitated by bass, but my speakers dont rattle. Do you actually get distortion? Like clicking or fuzz?

StrangeShadow
01-11-2003, 08:09 PM
I have rattles in the door that are agitated by bass, but my speakers dont rattle. Do you actually get distortion? Like clicking or fuzz?

I had a rattle that sounded like the doos, but after a lot of checking I foundout it was something above the passenger visor thing( lol not sure what it's called, *it flips down)
now I just have to figure how to make it go away, but it sounded like it was coming from the door.