PDA

View Full Version : Some dumb B*tch!!

ek9jdmhb
01-10-2003, 06:52 PM
Today, I went to the gas station to fill up. I see this car backing up and got way too close to my car!! I heard a little bang, so i chase the car down. I see the women and her daugher looking at me in the mirror but the jsut took off. I didnt even have time to get the license plate #. I looked at my car, and now i have a huge scratch, a little dent, and the paint is chipped. That dumb bitch!! I would never hit a women, but this was no women. She was a BITCH!! I drove around diamond bar for 30 min looking for her but had no luck. I think i might jsut buy the jdm front bumper now. ok, im done venting. peace

ep3guy
01-10-2003, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by ek9jdmhb
Today, I went to the gas station to fill up. I see this car backing up and got way too close to my car!! I heard a little bang, so i chase the car down. I see the women and her daugher looking at me in the mirror but the jsut took off. I didnt even have time to get the license plate #. I looked at my car, and now i have a huge scratch, a little dent, and the paint is chipped. That dumb bitch!! I would never hit a women, but this was no women. She was a BITCH!! I drove around diamond bar for 30 min looking for her but had no luck. I think i might jsut buy the jdm front bumper now. ok, im done venting. peace

Since it happened at a gas station can't you just ask them to look at the tapes in the survelliance tapes and get the plate number? Good luck.

napapacoda
01-10-2003, 08:32 PM
Originally posted by ep3guy

Since it happened at a gas station can't you just ask them to look at the tapes in the survelliance tapes and get the plate number? Good luck.

I bet they would have the tapes for it. The gas stations need the cameras just in case people decide to pump and not pay. I would go asap though, I doubt they keep old video that long.

SpUD
01-10-2003, 09:18 PM
yeah.... go ask the gas station for their tapes.... if they got the number go file a police report and give them the license number and tell them its a hit and run.

ek9jdmhb
01-10-2003, 11:05 PM
i already asked if they had cameras and they didnt. they only had cameras set up bye the register. and pump and not pay? I dont know where your from but in california, you pay before you get gas

StrangeShadow
01-11-2003, 01:51 AM
yeah.... go ask the gas station for their tapes.... if they got the number go file a police report and give them the license number and tell them its a hit and run.

dude if you saw the car make a report, it's a hit and run cause they took off. doesn't matter of yu have he plates, cops actually look out for the car when the words hit and run show up on a report. tell ppl you know to look out for that kind of car and take plates down, and check cars like that for dents and your paint on their car.
some gay fag hit my sister w/her 3 month old baby in the car and ran off, but she saw the type of car and was able to track it down.
the guy had a big dent and her paint all over her car.

you can get in real trouble for leaving the seen.

Silver7
01-11-2003, 03:03 PM
omg they saw u and ran? ...:Eek:

i hope u catch them and make them PAY!

goldy02
01-12-2003, 01:12 AM
dude sorry to here that if you catch her you should sure for whiplash and pain and suffering for the cars sake a jdm bumper sounds nice, settle out of court for like a million and buy us all jdm bumpers,

sorry due some fat slut put two doordings on my drivers side door and said that she cant afford to pay for it to get fixed but she'll give me a head job. hell no

SpeedRacer
01-12-2003, 01:16 AM
dumb hor im mad just from reading your post

chet
01-12-2003, 03:27 AM
I had my car for maybe a month. Parked in a huge lot one morning for an appointment. No one around. When I came out, I had this huge white splotch down my driver side door where someone had opened their fucking door into mine. Looked really great on that phresh black.

StrangeShadow
01-12-2003, 08:49 PM
sorry due some fat slut put two doordings on my drivers side door and said that she cant afford to pay for it to get fixed but she'll give me a head job. hell no
lol funny stuff

napapacoda
01-12-2003, 09:39 PM
Originally posted by goldy02

Haha, sucks about your car, but it's funny as hell to hear that some fat slut offered to give you head.

goldy02
01-12-2003, 09:46 PM
yeah that does suck because if she wasn't a fat slut i would probably let her:confused: