PDA

View Full Version : Ep3 brothers all right on the east coast?

HFPcivicSI
10-30-2012, 11:05 AM
So I live in PA. We got a lot of rain, and the place I work at has been closed Monday and Tuesday (funny enough, me and a friend still went in to work on Monday, but only did a few hours - I figured if I got my ass up at 8:00am and took a shower, that I was going to get some shit done).

Just making sure some of you guys in dirty jerz and NY are good. Hopefully no ones cars or homes got damaged. I am looking online at pictures of the storm damage and its sickening. NY got tore the fuck up.

I grew up in Maryland (Bodymore, Murdaland) and its sad to see Ocean City ripped apart.

Since I live on top of a hill in a really nice development, didnt get any home damage from what I have seen. I was didnt even bring my grill in from outside (and yes, I was out cooking storm steaks last night lol!) Thunderstorm t-bones!

Anyways, just checking all you fools are alright :)

04sidriver
10-30-2012, 12:12 PM
I live in VA near Fredericksburg and we got some wind and rain. Some people around me lost power but I never lost power and nothing happened to the ep.

Kerby
10-30-2012, 12:50 PM
In CT... we got alot of wind. My 2 honda toys were tucked away in the garage with their covers on and I had put my work truck facing the garage just incase some debris wanted to smash into the garage. We didn't lose power until 10pm last night but it came back on at like around 2am. In the mean time the power was flickering like a 45 year old cougar having hot flashes.

Other than that we okay.

superchargedk20
10-30-2012, 01:05 PM
No power here since last night. Danbury is almost all lights out

.colin
10-30-2012, 02:16 PM
Everything is good here in Pittsburgh, about an hour east and south of us got slammed with snow. Thoughts and prayers go out to everyone affected.

DA9_GSR
10-30-2012, 03:19 PM
We're praying for all your safety up here in Canada guys. Stay safe!
The winds are picking up pretty fierce up here in Ontario Canada

SkareKrow
10-30-2012, 03:34 PM
Will keep prayers here From the west coast. Everything seems terrible out there.

¶SK¬

SinisterCivicSi
10-30-2012, 04:15 PM
i am in MD... we were very lucky... we never lost power - no down trees or wires - just ALOT of rain and nasty wind, it was pretty scary.

L0ki
10-30-2012, 04:43 PM
prayers from southern california for you guys in the east coast. stay safe !

Draw7Seven
10-30-2012, 04:52 PM
Macon hasn't seen a drop of rain, we probably won't hear from many of our NE members until they get power and internet if they have been hit hard.

Thoughts and prayers.

Her-Name's-Ally
10-30-2012, 05:31 PM
Prayers from sunny so cal.
If anyone needs to migrate I extended my home
Still stands if anyone needs a place to crash/ park the ep for a few days/weeks lmk you would just have to get here

Draw7Seven
10-30-2012, 06:05 PM
Prayers from sunny so cal.
If anyone needs to migrate I extended my home
Still stands if anyone needs a place to crash/ park the ep for a few days/weeks lmk you would just have to get here

I applied for a job in Santa Monica. They probably won't even respond but if they do I'll crash.

Bryan144
10-30-2012, 06:17 PM
I'm here in NC and all we have are some high winds! My car isn't near any big trees as of right now so I think we're good to go. I hope.
Prayers to anyone who is getting hit hard by the storm, protect the EP's!!

Her-Name's-Ally
10-30-2012, 06:19 PM
yeah santa monica is like 45 min away

differentK
10-31-2012, 07:42 AM
philly survived- a little wet and windy but thats about it. my EP is camo'd out in leaves

usedep3
10-31-2012, 08:01 AM
it's nice to finally have some power/cable/internet back. i'm staying with my gf bc my place still doesnt have power. i called everyone i needed to and now i had to get my ephatch fix

my car was lucky enough to be tucked away in my friend's garage. my neighbor was not so lucky. a telephone pole fell and crushed his 2002 civic. rood is caved in. there are down trees and telephone poles everywhere.

it was really bizarre walking around and seeing parts of upper nj and manhattan looking like a ghost town. Most NJ towns in my neck of the woods have implemented a curfew for 6/7pm. a few towns over, all the streets are flooded. my friend is trapped in his apartment, bc he ignored his mandatory evac notice. he lives right off the hudson...

i hope everyone effected by the storm comes out ok. if anybody in the nj/nyc metro area needs anything, i'd be happy to help. everyone's being super helpful and accommodating

MugenReplica
10-31-2012, 08:41 AM
Was in Central PA when the hurricane hit, but other than a little flooding and a power outage, it was pretty sub par as far as storms go.....guess we got lucky.

HFPcivicSI
10-31-2012, 01:05 PM
Was in Central PA when the hurricane hit, but other than a little flooding and a power outage, it was pretty sub par as far as storms go.....guess we got lucky.

Next time your out that close to me LMK :) You can bring some "lost goods" from work lol.

willy_akino
10-31-2012, 09:03 PM
my prayers go out to all you east coast guys!

ryboto
11-01-2012, 12:13 PM
In NH, where I live, all we got was a 10 minute power outage....tree branches fell, but only small ones. I moved the EP3 across the street away from trees, telephone poles and got lucky!

gtimportfanatic
11-01-2012, 02:25 PM
MID CT and no real damage here.. just alot of wind and stuff.. my neighbors old tree fell on his house but thats about it everyone is safe... def could have been worse but glad it was not, jersey heads are the ones that got it bad

gribly
11-01-2012, 10:24 PM
Here in Maine we got a little bit of wind, and some rain. It wasn't really anything special. I hid my car behind a friend's dealership away from anything that might blow around, just in case. It got some fallen brown leaves stuck to it, lol.

MugenReplica
11-02-2012, 06:30 AM
Next time your out that close to me LMK :) You can bring some "lost goods" from work lol.

Hahaha, I'm in PA weekly now. Every Saturday night until very early Tuesday morning!

superchargedk20
11-02-2012, 07:53 AM
Woot power came back last night! Went to target and they were doing buy 2 games get 1 free. Woot gaming for the rest of the week

ImportCustomx
11-02-2012, 08:09 AM
MA checking in, no real damage here.

doing well thanks for the love guys!

b33lz89
11-02-2012, 08:41 AM
here in westchester power came back in most places not all yet.. its a mission finding gas tho, and the gas stations that have gas have lines of about 75 cars

Stubby
11-08-2012, 09:42 AM
Anybody heard from Bruce????

lemonhead228
11-09-2012, 12:05 AM
what catagory was standy when it hit land? you guys just got a little taste of what we went through, shit on the coast gets crazy haha especially katrina

but my prayers are with you guys! hope things get better

SinisterCivicSi
11-18-2012, 08:02 PM
Anybody heard from Bruce????

bruce and liz are good - they had some down trees by their neighbor and lost power but they survived. some others in NJ had severe flooding...