PDA

View Full Version : Honda Accessories

StrangeShadow
01-11-2003, 02:20 AM
I was just wondering ppls opinions...do honda accessories (ex:floor mats, wheel locks, ext...) count as mods(cause I noticed some ppl like Trippz listed them as mods)?

carbonSI
01-11-2003, 02:28 AM
how i look at it, is... if its not on your car stock... then its a mod, but i mean, i can see how people wouldnt think floormats is a mod, i only have the carbon dash, and si floor mats, i consider them a mod, because my friends 2 ep's dont have them... why? i dont know, i got mine for free so its all gravy! :D but certain things would and wouldnt fall in the category of a "mod", i guess its all about how you look at what a "mod" is... -mike

cbecker333
01-11-2003, 09:50 AM
ssvr6 and downthehatch are considered mods

teehee!

:p

BlasTech
01-11-2003, 10:48 AM
OK, if you consider that Honda offfers those as options, while they dont offer Konig Heliums, that would be where I draw the line for the difference between options (even if you pay for them) and mods.

I bought black rubber all-season floormats from Target. Just last night, they proved they could safely hold about 6 ounces of cherry limeade without a drop touching the floor (they have a lip around the edge). I hosed it off, dried it and stuck it back in. Though I dont consider them a mod, I sure am glad I got em!

:D

Type X
01-11-2003, 11:33 AM
mod

TrippZ
01-11-2003, 11:46 AM
I list my mods for a few reasons...

1) I consider a modification anything that somehow modifies the car from a completely stock form.

2) I put these mods for people to picture how my EP looks.

3) It takes up space and the first reaction people get are "This guy has alot of mods, he must be really cool. Let's befriend him."

redronin22
01-12-2003, 01:02 AM
hehe ur a funny dude trippzman! hey what happend to the bunnies. that shit was funny as hell

SpeedRacer
01-12-2003, 01:23 AM
i think half the shit you people list as mods arn't mods.
thats just my opinion.

pealing off stickers and takeing decals off your car is not a mod in my book sorry and if you painted your honda emblem to me that's not a mod either.

a mod to me is something that makes your car go faster or completly changes the shape of your car or in some how some way makes your car perform better.

A supercharger now that is a mod some rims, sway bars, exhaust, veilside mufflers(hint hint) these types of things are mods to me things that actually cost money. painting your headlights isn't really even a mod because it is still stock with paint on it.

anyways im done bitching about all your stupid mods.

P.S. im using the word all very lightly most of you actually can afford real mods and dont have to put stupid shit like floor mats in your signature considering them a mod.

TrippZ
01-12-2003, 10:42 AM
Originally posted by SpeedRacer
i think half the shit you people list as mods arn't mods.
thats just my opinion.

pealing off stickers and takeing decals off your car is not a mod in my book sorry and if you painted your honda emblem to me that's not a mod either.

a mod to me is something that makes your car go faster or completly changes the shape of your car or in some how some way makes your car perform better.

A supercharger now that is a mod some rims, sway bars, exhaust, veilside mufflers(hint hint) these types of things are mods to me things that actually cost money. painting your headlights isn't really even a mod because it is still stock with paint on it.

anyways im done bitching about all your stupid mods.

P.S. im using the word all very lightly most of you actually can afford real mods and dont have to put stupid shit like floor mats in your signature considering them a mod.

I dislike how alot of people, like SpeedRacer, can't get their point accross without resorting to insults and cursewords. You could have said that you dont think OEM parts arent mods and that "a mod to me is something that makes your car go faster or completly changes the shape of your car or in some how some way makes your car perform better."

Sure, sometimes it's necessary, but you don't need to cuss every other word in order to say what you need to say man.

Just some constructive criticism.

TrippZ

TrippZ
01-12-2003, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by redronin22
hehe ur a funny dude trippzman! hey what happend to the bunnies. that shit was funny as hell

;p i thought that the running chick with big boobies was a better avatar for board slut. lmao

DJQuikFingaz
01-12-2003, 11:05 AM
Sure, sometimes it's necessary, but you don't need to cuss every other word in order to say what you need to say man.

...And this is coming from the guy who told his (sister, cousin, or whatever) to "go f*ck herself ?" :rolleyes: hmmmm...:D :D

TrippZ
01-12-2003, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by DJQuikFingaz

...And this is coming from the guy who told his (sister, cousin, or whatever) to "go f*ck herself ?" :rolleyes: hmmmm...:D :D

liek i said, sometimes its necessary, and it was necessary then