PDA

View Full Version : CSC Bleed w/ Supercharger in the way

sishocker04
11-26-2012, 12:23 PM
My CMC recently blew and i'm going to be installing another one. I've read through all the threads and DIYs and they are going to help out a ton. The only problem i can see is bleeding the system because i have a S/C installed and the bleed valve is right below it. Is there any way of getting to it without removing the S/C? I don't have access to a lift so i wouldn't be able to reach it under the car. The only other possible way i can see it happening is possibly removing the Throttle Body and trying to squeeze in that way. Any help would be great thanks.

RxPhi
12-19-2012, 07:34 AM
Jack up the car put jack stands Go under the car u can see the slave cylinder

Ba82Ep3
12-19-2012, 07:42 AM
Removing the TB is a way to do it... but kinda time consuming (not to mention, TB gaskets dont always break free in one piece, and can be a total pain in the ass to replace). If you have a jack, just lift up the drivers side so you can get up under it enough to reach the bleed valve with your arm. If you put a piece of bleed tubing on the end of the valve, and let it run into an empty drink bottle or something like that, you wont get fluid all over yourself. Its really a 5 minute job...