PDA

View Full Version : Opnions needed on my new clutch selection

USAF EP3
01-11-2013, 12:26 AM
Was going to order the Competition Clutch Stage 4 clutch and flywheel combo kit for the after what happened tonight but then came across this:

http://www.kseriesparts.com/cr/CC1-4S-8037-C.html

The "Super Single" clutch unit. They rate it to 450HP but I can only imagine why they would rate it in HP and not TQ is because they know that our Hondas won't make enough TQ to break the clutch until it reach that high of HP level.

I think I'm gonna give in and buy it, it's only 100 dollars more than getting the flywheel and stage 4 combo and from doing a little bit of google searching I found that not many are using it but those that are love the way it engages.

I'll take one for the EPhatch team and test it out. I'll let you all know how it works out.

superchargedk20
01-11-2013, 03:41 AM
Damn, that's an expensive clutch, hope its worth the price

Ba82Ep3
01-11-2013, 07:49 AM
Its just a single disk version of the twin... man i LIKE that. You getting it for real? Definitely post up pix and info when you get it/drive it.

USAF EP3
01-11-2013, 10:15 AM
Its just a single disk version of the twin... man i LIKE that. You getting it for real? Definitely post up pix and info when you get it/drive it.

Yea I just bought it last night. Waiting for it to ship out.

superchargedk20, I know its expensive lol. As I always say, pay to play. Also, at this level of modding and perfomance you gotta have the money ready to drop for when shit breaks.

playap07
01-13-2013, 09:16 PM
I was looking at this the other day, Subscribed, im def curious about this clutch. Dont forget to install the BUSH brah!