PDA

View Full Version : OEM kit for our car?

JaYdEeEm
01-13-2003, 08:35 AM
you think honda will come out with a OEM stock kit for our car? cause if they do i think it will be a cheaper way to save money then to pay for the whole CTR kit. since the oem kit should just come with all the lips and sideskirts. and all you gotta pay big money on is the wing. plus its a stock kit. and its OEM. what you guys think?

hamproof
01-13-2003, 08:43 AM
If that's any indicator on what Honda will charge. But at least you can finance it and it is fully warranted. But the cost is 100% more than what you actually pay if you would similar items.

That came w/ exhaust (not sure if it is a full system), fr/side/rr spoilers, rims/tires, springs and some misc. mod. to the engine I think.

Still $4k is big bucks.

AkronSi
01-13-2003, 12:05 PM
It would be great if Honda came out with a kit for our cars. Just the front and rear lips and side skirt. I would hope that it would be cheaper than getting the JDM stuff, plus I don't like the JDM front bumper. But, you never know.

JaYdEeEm
01-13-2003, 11:01 PM
yeah i agree with you on that. im not to fond of the JDM front bumper either. because where that license plate is placed. looks ugly. looks like some slice off a piece of the bumper from there.