PDA

View Full Version : Greddy Exhaust???

RacingCivicSi02
07-22-2002, 01:44 PM
When will Greddy Be releasing their exhaust systems for our car. And is this going to be Dual Exhaust or a Single tip exhaust???:confused: :confused:

Pradamuimui
07-22-2002, 03:56 PM
Im not sure when Greddy will be realeasing there catback. You could call or e-mail them to find out...however I e-mailed them several times and recieved NO REPLY!!! So I said SCREW THEM, and I ordered a Comptech catback, which in my opinion is as good or better, since Comptech specializes in Honda and Acura only. What I do know about the Greddy catback is that when it is released there will be an optional dual exhaust for our cars....Why you would wanna spend extra money to by another exhaust just for looks is beyond me, but hey who knows maybe they will sell it to you for a reasonable price...OK MAYBE NOT...but thats all I know right now, but if I hear anything else I will surely let you know!!!!!

RacingCivicSi02
07-22-2002, 04:18 PM
awesome thanks for the info

SpeedRacer
07-22-2002, 04:20 PM
Wont dual exhaust slow us down of the line? That is what i heard atleast. We will lose to much back presure which will end up with loss of power of the line. but i think dual exhaust would look bad ass on are cars I actually want one but i dont know if i am willing to lose performance. Can i get some other peoples opinions? thanks

DownTheHatch
07-22-2002, 04:25 PM
Believe me, if Greddy releases something, it's not going to slow you down or dimish your performance. They do a little more research and development than that.

SpeedRacer
07-22-2002, 05:48 PM
i will wait for greddy then.
thanks for the info.

BlackSi2002
07-22-2002, 05:50 PM
they emailed me back, and said they want to have a cat-back out in less then 6 months, but they weren't sure.

SpeedRacer
07-22-2002, 11:56 PM
6 months is a long time i guess they are out of the question maybe i will just go with tanabe they have some good shit

RacingCivicSi02
07-25-2002, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by SpeedRacer
6 months is a long time i guess they are out of the question maybe i will just go with tanabe they have some good shit
Maybe u can juss buy a muffler for now. And get a custom installed. It won't cost that much. At most would be around 75 dollars. Then when greddy comes out with somthing for our car u can get that. Everyone know greddy makes good products. Thats what most people would go with. Juss my $0.02 cents