PDA

View Full Version : Allow myself to introduce....myself.

Dr. Awesome
02-28-2013, 03:59 PM
Name: Kevin
Car: 2003 Milano Red SiR
Mods: Injen CAI, Maganflow exhaust of some kind
Car knowledge: low
Car enthusiasm: High

Hey people, I've been trolling the forums here and there the last few months and now after some account issues (thanks mods) I can now post. I just recently finished paying for my car and now I'm looking to make it a sweet little race car to dust all the giant trucks the cowboys drive up here. It has high sentimental value to me and I can't wait to bring it to full potential.

More about the car: It had the engine replaced with another stock k20a3 about 15k ago with an engine that has 150k on it now. What happened to the original engine is a long story for another thread (its sitting in my garage). I bought it with the mods it has, all I've added is a stereo. There are 'battle scars' on both bumpers and some dents on the side which I plan on getting fixed, though luckily no rust I can see. It has no front grille, I broke the clips trying to remove it like a dumbass. I have the stock rims with winter tires on now but a set of 18" chrome wheels I got for a bargain are waiting for better days. It is a daily driver. I can take pics but it looks a little beat up right now :(

More about me: I've been a Honda guy my whole life, especially civic hatchbacks. My dad sold them at dealerships when I was younger. I work in the IT field and now have the means to start spending some money to spruce up my car. I'm trying very hard to make this not sound like a personal ad, so I'll stop here.

HondaFreak
02-28-2013, 04:51 PM
Welcome.

Enjoy, read and ask questions. We all have to start somewhere, I will warn you though.....it's addicting. :rockon:

Christian

bung
02-28-2013, 05:36 PM
Welcome from your deadmonton neighbour to the north :)

Draw7Seven
02-28-2013, 07:02 PM
Welcome! An EP is an excellent "blank slate" car, and look no further than that "my ride" link in Christian's signature (right after your post) to see just how much can be done!

elvisEP3
02-28-2013, 08:39 PM
welcome to the club haha. my sister actually lives in Calgary. and you got a nice role model to look up too around there. Ryan's EP is one of the dopest.

SinisterCivicSi
03-01-2013, 09:34 AM
welcome! glad you finally got on and thank you for contacting me to fix your account.

Dr. Awesome
03-01-2013, 10:27 AM
Thanks everyone. I took a look at Christians build and some videos of him passing a Corvette and Maserati on the track that made my balls tingle.

I'm at the point now where I'm trying to search for all the issues I'm having and researching what I want to do, essentially make a plan, for a build.

ep32424
03-03-2013, 06:16 PM
welcome to ephatch

Jpax
03-05-2013, 12:45 AM
Welcome, I love Canada!

Waldo129
03-05-2013, 06:05 AM
Welcome Canuck :tehe:

Dr. Awesome
03-05-2013, 09:19 AM
There is SO MUCH SHIT to do to my red rocket :mbiggrin: I'm super pumped. I haven't got any work done the last few days because I've been reading nothing but ephatch and looking at parts.

Jpax
03-05-2013, 09:35 AM
cool, Let us know if you have any questions, if we don't have an answer we can get someone who can answer it.

cow
03-06-2013, 12:33 PM
High five for amusing Dr. Evil quote.