PDA

View Full Version : Why?

mdgiebel
03-03-2013, 09:12 AM
Why are people on this particular forum rude and abrasive compared to the others? If someone wants to know somthing why do people in this forum make it their mission to talk down to the thread starter? It would be nice for people to leave their rude personal comments to themselves and just input useful information related to the question/ statements ....... ( End rant)

Onasty
03-03-2013, 09:23 AM
Ahhhh Shut it

303EP
03-03-2013, 09:56 AM
Ahhhh Shut it

:rofl:

Draw7Seven
03-03-2013, 11:02 AM
From what I've seen our forum is relatively flame free. So Mitch went on a crusade against tow hooks in your thread. This is the internet. Like you said, his opinion is sort of irrelevant when it comes to your car. But if I delete his comments because you were offended at his tirade then I'm just creating an even more contentious environment for posts.

In short, you get to make a decision: post up a question about something and get a combination of answers and dissenting opinions (welcome to the internet), or don't ask questions because you're afraid of what somebody might type at you.

Some of us are more strongly opinionated than others, but your question got answered by plenty of kind posters. I believe there's even an "ignore user" function here where you won't see the posts of people you deem toxic. Otherwise you could just ignore them the old fashioned way.

I'm really not trying to come across as rude and I've been where you're at, but don't let somebody's troll get to you. You did a great job in your thread of replying to the helpful comments and ignoring the others. Just do that.

mdgiebel
03-03-2013, 04:57 PM
This isn't coming from that one thread and just from me i have some friends on this site that get the same thing and if u go through alot of the threads a good majority are full of people bashing others for stuff they like

Draw7Seven
03-03-2013, 05:05 PM
Again, welcome to the world of car forums. Love it or leave it. Get well soon?

Danielsle
03-04-2013, 10:53 AM
Sometimes you feel like trolling.

danito321
03-04-2013, 11:00 AM

Hahaha... Haters gon' hate. Lovers gon' love.

mitchlikesbikes
03-04-2013, 11:09 AM
sorry for being mean.

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSlDzwCK_q94LsyuNumrMQwwnBTqCtAM ugD6k42xtChM0amnROrIA

PS: alternative answer to original thread title- because racecar?

playap07
03-04-2013, 08:51 PM

The Greatest!!

mdgiebel
Thats just how the internet forums are. We live in a diverse world so you will encouter various types of helpful, rude, knowlegeable, immature, annoying, hateful and stupid people. That just how it is and how it will be.

superchargedk20
03-04-2013, 11:19 PM
I never see bashing here

mitchlikesbikes
03-04-2013, 11:29 PM
I never see bashing here

because you SUCK, ya jackass. :hay:

dble0
03-05-2013, 12:24 AM
Just to prove draw7seven's point to the t... I will one day put underglow on my car. What function does this have? Not jack. But this is something that has always appealed to me for many years and it is my car so I shall do what I want. I love the look of a colored halo shining on the ground around me.

superchargedk20
03-05-2013, 01:27 AM
because you SUCK, ya jackass. :hay:

Nooooooo, basher!

Dr. Awesome
03-05-2013, 09:16 AM
I also think underglow is sweet looking, especially the colour changing and patterns, though I usually stuck to red. I put a million colour LED underglow kit (and some inside) on mine last october or so but mounted the front light bar too low. Was driving on the highway and a large chunk of ice came off a semi in front of me and smashed the front light bar to pieces, now none of them work. I'm getting it looked at soon but I'm not looking forward to having to replace the damaged parts. I can give you the website I ordered from if you like.

mitchlikesbikes
03-05-2013, 05:42 PM
aaaand now this is turning into an underglow thread.

oh, the irony.:mangel:

dble0
03-05-2013, 09:02 PM
Hell yeah. My Mexican side is showing.

captaingamez
03-05-2013, 11:32 PM
Why are people on this particular forum rude and abrasive compared to the others? If someone wants to know somthing why do people in this forum make it their mission to talk down to the thread starter? It would be nice for people to leave their rude personal comments to themselves and just input useful information related to the question/ statements ....... ( End rant)

hey bra

welcome to America!!!

captaingamez
03-05-2013, 11:36 PM
I also think underglow is sweet looking, especially the colour changing and patterns, though I usually stuck to red. I put a million colour LED underglow kit (and some inside) on mine last october or so but mounted the front light bar too low. Was driving on the highway and a large chunk of ice came off a semi in front of me and smashed the front light bar to pieces, now none of them work. I'm getting it looked at soon but I'm not looking forward to having to replace the damaged parts. I can give you the website I ordered from if you like.

Just to prove draw7seven's point to the t... I will one day put underglow on my car. What function does this have? Not jack. But this is something that has always appealed to me for many years and it is my car so I shall do what I want. I love the look of a colored halo shining on the ground around me.
you are both morons

my car glows because thats what cars are supposed to do??, idiotic, why cant people just be tasteful and not freakin retards. this is why I love the galantvr4 forum, u mention underglow over there and its an instant flame party, thats the only way it should be, underglow should be a bad remnant memory from the 90's

Draw7Seven
03-06-2013, 12:31 AM
you are both morons

my car glows because thats what cars are supposed to do??, idiotic, why cant people just be tasteful and not freakin retards. this is why I love the galantvr4 forum, u mention underglow over there and its an instant flame party, thats the only way it should be, underglow should be a bad remnant memory from the 90's

Case in point, a loud opinionated forum member bitches about something that he admits in his own post is essentially a matter of "taste."

CHEA FIRST AMENDMENT.

Dr. Awesome
03-06-2013, 09:16 AM
you are both morons

What's great is your opinion doesn't mean shit to me :) I will take other peoples advice on parts to make it fast, but style is a personal thing.

cow
03-06-2013, 12:25 PM
This topic sucks. Some random guy on the internet annoyed someone else. Holy crap. If annoyed by internet, kill yourself. No one would notice.

Draw7Seven
03-06-2013, 12:26 PM
This topic sucks. Some random guy on the internet annoyed someone else. Holy crap. If annoyed by internet, kill yourself. No one would notice.

This guy wouldn't have lasted 6 minutes back when cow was a regular poster.

Jpax
03-06-2013, 12:28 PM
and on that last note ! I think I can agree with Cow, and say also - Im not very professional but you know what this is the internet and we are all here to have fun and talk about car's in stuff.

ImportCustomx
03-06-2013, 12:31 PM
i would like to beat this person with a bag of dead horse dicks...

</end>

Getting butt hurt and asking other people if its okay that your butt hurt, will result in more butt hurting.

dont take thing's personally from the keyboard ninja's of the internet.

Asking for someones opinion on something on the internet is opening the door to hilarious insult and mental anguish.

i do offer a free hug program though.