PDA

View Full Version : Charlie is Gone!!!!!!

Stubby
03-17-2013, 02:53 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0o_9isRPa_s

I will miss this car, but hopefully the new owner will respect the hard work that went into building this machine.

The new owner is from Milwaukee, WI. So if you see it up there its not Stubby. His name is Carlos.

It sold for $11,700 for anyone curious.

I fully expect to remain a part of this website except I will hopefully be posting pictures of a new project. A 4 door 510 with an sr20det. :mwink:

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b274/Stubby3si/IMG_3621_zpsf97b5e9a.jpg

sledlord
03-17-2013, 03:25 PM
That was a great build man. I am sure you will do a stellar job with your next project as well.

Draw7Seven
03-17-2013, 05:08 PM
Didn't mean to close your sale thread so quickly, just trying to look like a good moderator.

This car will be very very missed around here. I hope you stick around as a poster and that the new owner joins us on the forum!

willy_akino
03-17-2013, 06:19 PM
i hope he you him into the forum.

Stubby
03-17-2013, 07:12 PM
the website is plastered on the side of the window. I sure hope he gets finds the site.

No worries about closing the thread so fast. i was surprised how fast it closed though. Lightning quick.

Draw7Seven
03-17-2013, 07:30 PM
The spammers have improved my rxn time

usedep3
03-17-2013, 07:53 PM
You sound so sad in the vid. I think I can hear you holding back the tears at 0:42

Congrats on the sale and congrats to the new owner. Hopefully the new owner posts up. Its always good to see OG EP's continue on on this forum.

Stubby
03-18-2013, 05:22 AM
I know the new owner is hispanic and doesn't speak any english. I don't even believe he understands english. He had a translater come with him to purchase. She did all the talking. I might say it was a little awkward. I didn't know who to look at. I hope he posts up in the forum because even though Charlie is in someone elses possession I hope it can be maintained as well as I maintained it. It was funny during the test drive they wouldn't even get into boost. She said she was scared. I don't blame her. I did an interstate pull with an Audi a4 or a6 right before I met up with them and waxed it. It was definately a fun car.

Her-Name's-Ally
03-18-2013, 06:16 AM
sad to see something that was built so nicely leave the hands of the builder. good luck on your new project

Jpax
03-18-2013, 09:21 AM
good to hear you sold it! i can see it now next month , new owner will post up a video of your Ep, with Hydraulics and Dayton wire rims bouncing to pitbull!~!! LOL
just kidding. ! :)

SkareKrow
03-18-2013, 12:11 PM
Glad that youll still be sticking around!=)

good to hear you sold it! i can see it now next month , new owner will post up a video of your Ep, with Hydraulics and Dayton wire rims bouncing to pitbull!~!! LOL

lol...

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

playap07
03-18-2013, 09:22 PM

I was kind of thinking the same thing in a way but i figured there might be some changes to the paint scheme later on down the road.

Congrats on the sale though Stubbs! Cant wait to see what you do with this new project. You plan on doing some drifting???

Stubby
03-19-2013, 06:12 AM
Im ok with it, but my new project is in jeopardy because the wife says no, but I am going to try and convince her. I sold Charlie to get this project. Its a 510 sr20det. Just needs some wiring done and a few other odds and ends.

FoReVaPmP
03-19-2013, 06:50 AM
I will miss Charlie..... man.... I remember when you bought him!.... WOW!!!!!

Stubby
03-20-2013, 07:17 AM
Yeah, I know. Those were the good ol days. Those memories will never be forgotten.

HFPcivicSI
03-20-2013, 11:52 AM
The spammers have improved my rxn time

What spammers? You mean all those ads for "fashion watches" and "hard-on pills" are NOT from our vendors and users? LOL.

Wish we could send them a virus or something to put their PC's in a junk-mode.

Anyways, congrats - that was a sweet sweet ep3!