PDA

View Full Version : Throwing a code...

zdiddy22
04-17-2013, 03:34 PM
This morning my cars CEL came one. I hooked it up to kmanager and nothing is showing. I then tried to jump the connector at 4 & 9, but then the cel just stays on and doesnt blink at all. The cel come on about 15 seconds after the car starts up. Ive searced for vacuum leaks and gasket leaks because the car will slowly start to rev higher. Anyone experience this or have any ideas? Im not that great with kpro so any help will be appreciated. Also a friend said to disconnet the ecu fuse to reset, will this work or will it jack anything up.

captaingamez
04-17-2013, 08:04 PM
do you have an obd scanner?,

zdiddy22
04-18-2013, 04:54 AM
A frienbis bringing one over tomorrow. Shouldnt the code still be shown on Kpro?

m3nace
04-18-2013, 07:17 PM
Through k manager I had to press the lightening bolt for the ecu codes to pop up if it doesnt show on the scanner im sure its low voltage on the daughter board cuz I had a cel and I used a scanner but it didnt pop up as anything until I used k manager

Eddie Murphy
08-23-2013, 02:29 PM
Through k manager I had to press the lightening bolt for the ecu codes to pop up if it doesnt show on the scanner im sure its low voltage on the daughter board cuz I had a cel and I used a scanner but it didnt pop up as anything until I used k manager

What do you do about "low voltage on the daughter board" ?

m3nace
03-02-2014, 01:03 AM
Never figured it out I deleted it through kpro and it went away haven't popped up since

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk