PDA

View Full Version : 3 in apexi ws2

lemonhead228
04-23-2013, 08:58 PM
Sup Im in the market for one and just wondering if it fit our chassis. Its universal of course but i need a confirm answer cuz i kno some mufflers are to long..

thanks

speedooo
04-25-2013, 06:40 AM
I've been wondering the same thing. I always liked that muffler but it seems a bit big to fit between the bumper/subframe with enough room for a bent pipe. They do make a 3" version with an offset right inlet.

lemonhead228
04-25-2013, 12:11 PM
Yea That's what I was thinking but the rsx invidia q300 is pretty big too and it fits out chassis wit lil modification

AKEP
04-28-2013, 01:55 AM
The ep3/rsx spec one fits, but the universal ones dont.

3" - They dont fit the ep3 chassis. i have one and i been trying to sell it for days LOL. The canister fits exactly to the bumper edge and the inlet goes right to the LCA.

lemonhead228
04-28-2013, 05:53 PM
The ep3/rsx spec one fits, but the universal ones dont.

3" - They dont fit the ep3 chassis. i have one and i been trying to sell it for days LOL. The canister fits exactly to the bumper edge and the inlet goes right to the LCA.

Thanks for the feedback bro. Damn that sucks. There's no way around it? Like weld anothe pipe to it in another direction?

Trying to find a really quite 3" exhaust. Gonna run a extra resinator too so it will help