PDA

View Full Version : just wondering

SpeedRacer
01-15-2003, 12:09 PM
do you guys think it is ricey to have a bright silver fire extinguisher in your rear window? or do you think it is stealth?

ssvr6
01-15-2003, 12:12 PM
http://www.unclebens.com/images/products/tnl_1843_700z_instant.jpg

Steve

Jpax
01-15-2003, 12:18 PM
Originally posted by ssvr6
http://www.unclebens.com/images/products/tnl_1843_700z_instant.jpg

Steve

ditio...../\

and

SpeedRacer
01-15-2003, 12:24 PM
i have a friend that is in a team called stealth and he has a black 95 gsr with a silver fire extinguisher in his rear window. his car looks good but that fire extinguisher just kills it.

95 GSR
01-15-2003, 01:03 PM
Well never since my dad's van's tranny got fuck up and touch on fire( damn American Vans), while towing his race car home from his first race, and we put out the fire with a lil silver fire extinguisher, saved the van, saved the race car and the trailer.... I've been keeping that fire extingusher in my car...

"Rice" u ssay lol..... kids these days, calling everything "rice"

Tell me the truth Iman, have u everyseen a Teg with a fire Extinguisher mounted where i have main??:D

SpeedRacer
01-15-2003, 01:30 PM
i saw one in the getto the other day. um why dont you just keep a fire extinguisher under your seat or in the trunk? owning a fire extinguisher is not rice just the location you have it in

95 GSR
01-15-2003, 01:38 PM
your right but, everytime i look in my rear view i see my fire extinguisher and it says " dont worry ill be here for u, ill save u",
and i feel a whole lot safer:D

yea i get a lot of shit from my friends about that but i dont give a fuck, everyone need a lil rice in their lifes. lol

Iman if u dont like , then next time we go tray sliding, u wont seat in my car:D j/k

ssvr6
01-15-2003, 01:55 PM
I have one in my Passat...in the trunk with the first aid kit and warning triangle.

Steve

95 GSR
01-15-2003, 02:06 PM
your set for another 9-11 attack!!!

SiR Medic
01-15-2003, 02:22 PM
:rolleyes:

I wouldn't even trust that flimsy package shelf/trunk hider to even support a fire extinguisher, let alone install one there.

Not only that, but isn't blocking your view out the back... a bad thing?

I mean c'mon, it's like looking out of a mail slot as it is.

atl-si
01-15-2003, 02:50 PM
That is definitely rice!

95 GSR
01-15-2003, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by SiR Medic
:rolleyes:

I wouldn't even trust that flimsy package shelf/trunk hider to even support a fire extinguisher, let alone install one there.

Not only that, but isn't blocking your view out the back... a bad thing?

I mean c'mon, it's like looking out of a mail slot as it is.

its not blockin my view...
and it doesnt weigh 15lbs, so im not worring about support...
its only a 2 LB battle...

"Rice"... yup thats the message....
u see a car like main,( droped integra , fake spoons, LS badge, fire extinguisher , a broadway mirror with a air freshner on my dash and the first thing runs in ur mind is "im gonna smoke this ricer"
lol
thats what i want people to think...:D

03hatch
01-15-2003, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by PaXiE

ditio...../\

and

LOL :cool:

IceD out N CALI
01-15-2003, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by SpeedRacer
do you guys think it is ricey to have a bright silver fire extinguisher in your rear window? or do you think it is stealth?

very ricey:confused:

95 GSR
01-15-2003, 10:00 PM
Iced !!! been on vacation or what?

StrangeShadow
01-15-2003, 10:10 PM
your right but, everytime i look in my rear view i see my fire extinguisher and it says " dont worry ill be here for u, ill save u",
rofl isn't that from "tommy boy" when they go to eat right after richard beats him w/the board.

IceD out N CALI
01-15-2003, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by 95 GSR
Iced !!! been on vacation or what?

not really, but i'm back now-off topic: you commin on saturday? (dr design)

95 GSR
01-15-2003, 11:48 PM
Originally posted by StrangeShadow

rofl isn't that from "tommy boy" when they go to eat right after richard beats him w/the board.

lol is it?? i dunno, i just made it up :D

95 GSR
01-16-2003, 12:05 AM
this is what SpeedRacer is talkin about..

95 GSR
01-16-2003, 12:06 AM
Is sponge-Bob rice too?:rolleyes:

SiRman
01-16-2003, 12:14 AM
I hope both those items are safely fastened so as to prevent flying projectiles in the event of a sudden stop or impact.:D

Suk02Si
01-16-2003, 12:16 AM
that ep in the backround looks very familiar, so does that girl, hmm

:D

StrangeShadow
01-16-2003, 03:12 AM
I hope both those items are safely fastened so as to prevent flying projectiles in the event of a sudden stop or impact.

yeah I'ld press charges if I got hit by a flying sponge bob. :D

have any pics of the extinguisher from the outside so we can see what it would look like if we drove by?

SiR Medic
01-16-2003, 08:01 AM
LMFAO!

I hope both those items are safely fastened so as to prevent flying projectiles in the event of a sudden stop or impact.

"95 GSR hits the brakes deep into turn 3... OH NO! sponge-Bob just careened off of his head... Causing 95 GSR to lose control and... OH DEAR GOD NO! He crashes into the stadium! The car BURSTS into FLAMES!
"BUT WAIT! What's that? HE'S GOT A FIRE EXTINGUISHER LADIES AND GENTLEMAN! He quickly douses the flames, and pulls a horribly burned Sponge-Bob Squarepants from the smoldering wreck!

"Back to you Vince..."

:)

95 GSR
01-16-2003, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by SiR Medic
LMFAO!

"95 GSR hits the brakes deep into turn 3... OH NO! sponge-Bob just careened off of his head... Causing 95 GSR to lose control and... OH DEAR GOD NO! He crashes into the stadium! The car BURSTS into FLAMES!
"BUT WAIT! What's that? HE'S GOT A FIRE EXTINGUISHER LADIES AND GENTLEMAN! He quickly douses the flames, and pulls a horribly burned Sponge-Bob Squarepants from the smoldering wreck!

"Back to you Vince..."

:)

lmao, u know it!!!:D

you cant really see it if ur driving from behind, but heres a pic, kinda sux......

95 GSR
01-16-2003, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by IceD out N CALI

not really, but i'm back now-off topic: you commin on saturday? (dr design)

Yes we'll be there at D3 meet with my buddies' EPs...
then we're heading over to ShowstoppersUSA....

StrangeShadow
01-18-2003, 02:48 AM
you cant really see it if ur driving from behind, but heres a pic, kinda sux......
ah! can't see!:cool: but i got to see the rims from a distance :) nice.

02SilverSiHB
01-18-2003, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by SpeedRacer
I don't care for it...it's just one of those things people do when they just feel they need to do something to their car to make it look like it's sooooo fast it'll go up in flames.