PDA

View Full Version : Hello, EPhatch.com!

Mathew Long
06-06-2013, 10:48 AM
Making my introductions. My name is Mathew, long time owner of a BB6 '98 Prelude... that was a money pit and despite my lover for her I sold her and decided to get something more economical and mechanically sound. When I returned from a year deployment in January I purchased my dad's 04 Civic Si and have been very happy ever since.

Plans are not ambitious with the hatch. Just a daily driver, something I can drive my girlfriend and newborn daughter around in. We will ultimately purchase another vehicle, something with 4 doors and roomy. Most likely a Honda or Subaru in the future.

I do want to get some minor, and high quality basics. Intake (nothing cheesy) a very good header and possibly an upgraded exhaust, although I want to minimize the sound due to my daughter and the neighborhood I live in. High quality tune is without question on my list. I want to get a little bit more oomph out of my WOT map but want to lean out my main map to get some better city fuel economy. Getting about 26 city, 29-31 hwy.

Oh, and a much better sound system. Nothing window blasting, just enough that my fiancee and I can feel some Hi-Fi clarity and serious thump while in it by ourselves :D

I'm really polite and was raised by a wonderful family so I'm not an advocate of the recent internet mannerisms people are accepting as a norm now a days. If you have a question, I will politely answer. If you piss me off, I won't try start a flame fest all over your a**. If I see something that I don't like, like crazy helluflush stuff or bad taste in mods I will not bash that person for it. Everyone has their own flavor. Just because you like chocolate and I'm a fruity sorbet type of guy doesn't make you a douche or moron. I don't get why we can't all just be friends and find a common ground with our awesome cars :)

That's all I got for now. I'll post a picture of my hatch. It's crappy, I know. Sorry it's all I have for now.

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f286/echosoldier/IMAG0021_zps92afb296.jpg

Draw7Seven
06-06-2013, 10:56 AM
Welcome! We keep it fairly friendly around here. Relative to other import boards we're pretty tame. Enjoy your EP!

Mathew Long
06-06-2013, 10:58 AM
Thanks for the reply!

I'm really happy to hear that Draw7Seven (http://www.ephatch.com/forum/member.php?6145-Draw7Seven)

preludepower.com and HT has become a civil war among honda lovers. /smdh

usedep3
06-07-2013, 05:31 AM
welcome!

you could've at least used the zoom function on the camera if you weren't planning to step out of the house to snap the pic lol