PDA

View Full Version : Bad experience with Weksos parts

eloc49
07-19-2013, 08:22 PM
Stay AWAY from Weksos parts! I ordered a set of Megan Racing Street coilovers from them in the beginning of May. They called me a couple days later telling me the coilovers were going to ship directly from the manufacturer in 2 weeks. Come mid June I still haven't gotten them and have emailed and called weksos a lot with no answer from them as to what happened to my order. I opened a PayPal dispute, and then they FINALLY respond to an email saying that they should be shipped out this week. I contacted Megan, and they said they didn't have an order from them on their drop ship list. Had to open a case with my bank and get a chargeback done. I thought they were credible because of wekfest and stuff, but with all the other horror stories I've been hearing about them lately dont bother with these guys.

beechstreet
07-19-2013, 09:08 PM
I haven't purchased anything from them, but I did visit their store here in San Jose since I live nearby and like to support local business. When I walked in, the kid behind the counter looked pretty confused. I asked him if they had anything for the EP3 and he just said he'd check in the back. Left me at the counter for a good ten minutes. When he finally came back out to the front, he just walked right past me to go smoke outside. As I walked past him to my car, he just looked the other way. Awesome customer service. Ended up buying what I needed from a dealer in Florida. Will never go back even though I'm less than 5 mins away. If this is how they treat their customers in person, I can only imagine how they treat internet orders. Good luck on getting your money back!

tinman5
07-20-2013, 03:26 PM
Wow.
Thats weak.
Weak sauce...heheheh.
Good luck with the dispute proccess. Sucks that it takes as long as it does though.
Screw 'em. Makes no sense to be in the business of selling to people and then being ignorant or dismissive of the very people you want to sell to.

eloc49
07-21-2013, 10:49 AM
Yeah the chargeback went through and everything, but still I was worried i wasn't gonna get it back at all. Weaksauce also took down their twitter, instagram, and facebook, but not their website where people can still place orders.....shady to say the least