PDA

View Full Version : Free Carl Lee! Free Carl Lee!

DJQuikFingaz
07-22-2002, 11:17 PM
Brothers and Sisters, please join me in letting Honda know how we feel. Anyway, I found this online petition, to bring the type r's over to North America.
http://www.petitiononline.com/typer/

Here's where I found the link.
http://orgs.jmu.edu/mmsports/typeR.htm

HondaMan
07-22-2002, 11:45 PM
Signed it! :D

TezGari
07-23-2002, 07:59 AM
I dunno i just bought my Si........

But i signed it!

I hope i can trade my Si in for one if it comes. Also i kinda like the ITR i dunno....Thier both nice ITR CTR?

DJQuikFingaz
07-23-2002, 11:52 AM
It's a hard choice, isn't it?

TWhiteSi02
07-23-2002, 01:27 PM
signed it.........how hot would it be to see the new RSX R here in north america cuz of that petition, especially if as a special thank you they gave us all one, or 5

DownTheHatch
07-23-2002, 01:38 PM
Why do we want the Type-R here? That would take all the fun out of adding JDM items to our Si's. Plus the Type-R is going to be overpriced and high on the theft list, and I don't even want to think about insurance, in the UK some insurance agencys won't even cover the Type-R.

Like was said, I just bought my Si and am starting to fix it up...
But I signed it anyway

HondaMan
07-23-2002, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by DownTheHatch
Why do we want the Type-R here? That would take all the fun out of adding JDM items to our Si's. Plus the Type-R is going to be overpriced and high on the theft list, and I don't even want to think about insurance, in the UK some insurance agencys won't even cover the Type-R.

Like was said, I just bought my Si and am starting to fix it up...
But I signed it anyway

But I'm lazy...hehe! ;)

Nah, I'll slowly get my custom/JDM parts. I have $80 a month to spend on goodies for my ride, so it will take about 2 years to get all my goodies. I'm lucky my wife even gave me this budget to play with...hehe! :D

BTW, I would more than likely trade my Si in for a CTR (if it ever arrives here). :cool:

DJQuikFingaz
07-23-2002, 02:40 PM
Plus the Type-R is going to be overpriced and high on the theft list, and I don't even want to think about insurance

How much would it cost over here?

in the UK some insurance agencys won't even cover the Type-R.
But that's over there, this is America, where our insurance will cover almost anything. Their insurance probably doesn't even cover dental fees.:D j/k lol

02TafWhtSi
07-23-2002, 04:03 PM
why don't they cover them over there?

DJQuikFingaz
07-23-2002, 08:48 PM
why don't they cover them over there?
Yea.

DJQuikFingaz
07-23-2002, 10:55 PM
Must.......SURVIVE......ughhh

Mechanic
07-24-2002, 03:45 AM
Thanks for posting the petition site. I hope it works in convincing Honda that there's a ready market for these cars in the States.