PDA

View Full Version : Eibach Sportlines

fsugatorbait
01-16-2003, 02:16 PM
After reading through the threads on the topic, ive definately made up my mind to go with the Sportlines...I had GC on my Accord with Koni adjustables and ingal camber kits and they beat the piss out of my car. I needed an alignment every month with the roads in my area. I love the the look of the drop and from riding in a friends 99 Si with them, cant aruge with the performance.
Only question is where to purchase them? Would like to hear from everyone who's riding on them, good or bad, and where you bought them and for how much?

sicivic2002
01-16-2003, 02:42 PM
I have them on my ep and the ride is good. Not bouncy at all and not harsh. I got them for around $230 from a local shop.

IceD out N CALI
01-16-2003, 03:20 PM
I used to have them, and i enjoyed them, but i wanted a little lower stance so i got the neuspeed race springs. Nothing bad to say about the sportlines. as far as purchase u can get them from showstoppersusa, check out the vendor forums:)

taikahn
01-16-2003, 05:23 PM
call chuck at showstoppersusa.com

shipped for like $190

numbers on website or in the vendor forums

myeverlovinsir
01-16-2003, 05:34 PM
Stupid question, but are the Sportlines the same as the Pro-kit? If not what are the diffs.? tks (I must be getting lazy!);)

IceD out N CALI
01-16-2003, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by myeverlovinsir
Stupid question, but are the Sportlines the same as the Pro-kit? If not what are the diffs.? tks (I must be getting lazy!);)

sportlines are a more aggressive drop about 1.5inch or so-more "sporty" so to speak. the pro kit are right at about an inch and aimed to improve handling and lower the stance a tad

myeverlovinsir
01-16-2003, 06:20 PM
Thanks Ice, was looking at the price diff. only 30 bucks, but saw that JSIR had a drop of 1.5" on his Pro-Kit. I guess the more aggressive drop in the Sportlines will tend to wear the stock shokies out more. Pro-Kit seems to be a good choice all around by the sounds of things for the sake of the stock shocks.:)

This is JSIR's drop with the Pro-Kit.

02TafWhtSi
01-17-2003, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by myeverlovinsir
Thanks Ice, was looking at the price diff. only 30 bucks, but saw that JSIR had a drop of 1.5" on his Pro-Kit. I guess the more aggressive drop in the Sportlines will tend to wear the stock shokies out more. Pro-Kit seems to be a good choice all around by the sounds of things for the sake of the stock shocks.:)

This is JSIR's drop with the Pro-Kit.

I have to second this - I've been on Pro-kits for over 4 months now including a 1,000 mile round trip to Virginia and not one problem. Not bouncy or jiggly at all - almost feels stock. The handling and looks are much improved I have to say and these springs were well worth my time and money.