PDA

View Full Version : Just got my PIAAs! (pics)

SiR Medic
01-16-2003, 06:17 PM
Just picked up my PIAA bulbs. Although I ordered Extreme White, they sent SuperWhite Platinum instead. I wasn't to upset since the SuperWhites were about $30 more, but they still charged me for the Extreme Whites.:)

The new bulbs look and work great!

Daytime Running Lights

http://www3.ns.sympatico.ca/drallen/public_html/piaadrl.jpg

Lo Beam

http://www3.ns.sympatico.ca/drallen/public_html/piaalo.jpg

Hi Beam

http://www3.ns.sympatico.ca/drallen/public_html/piaahi.jpg

Definately the Shiznit!:D

Jpax
01-16-2003, 07:21 PM
ALLMOST as good as mine....;)

:D

Brettnyt
01-16-2003, 08:30 PM
PAX, where did you pic up your bulbs and for how much? Those are PIAA Super Whites arent they? They look great, have a lil bit of the bluish Hi Temp HID look, but not too much, a tasteful amount...

-Brett

Jpax
01-16-2003, 09:55 PM
I got them from were i work:D we (meaning my other job)don't sell them but one of the places we order through dose's...

Brettnyt
01-16-2003, 10:20 PM
Nice, i need to get me a set... Whats your other job, and whats the price that you got em for/ they are sold for?

Thanks,
Brett

IceD out N CALI
01-16-2003, 10:23 PM
nice lights both of you

Jpax
01-16-2003, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by Brettnyt
Nice, i need to get me a set... Whats your other job, and whats the price that you got em for/ they are sold for?

Thanks,
Brett

are you interested in buying some.... pm me :D

napapacoda
01-17-2003, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by PaXiE
I got them from were i work:D we (meaning my other job)don't sell them but one of the places we order through dose's...

What brand/model lights are those and about how much do they go for? Any chance for any other pics, they look pretty sweet from upclose but wondering how they look from a little further away. If you don't have a pic already, dont bother taking more pics, don't want to waste your time.

31102si
01-17-2003, 03:02 PM
You can buy nokoya artic white lights off ebay for $20. Most shops sell them for $40+, They are great lights.

SiR Medic
01-18-2003, 12:52 PM
ALLMOST as good as mine....

:eek: Dang Paxie... Those lights are REALLY BLUE!

I really like'm, but the good ol' RCMP around here have a habit of pulling people over around here, just on the suspicion that their headlight may be illegal for street use.

Too many people around here buy the APC bulbs with the blue-tinted glass that are for "Off-Road Use Only, just because they are too cheap to buy real bulbs, but still want that "HID look"

BTW, I like your lights, but I like mine more!:D
Damn things are brighter than a MoFo'!

JaycivicSi
01-26-2003, 12:30 PM
be aware they blow out very quickly. my dad had his for 3 months and they blew out and now hes on his 2nd pair. my friend who has a wrx went through 3 pairs in 6 months. but they just look so damn nice!

SiR Medic
01-27-2003, 11:54 AM
PIAAs come with a one-year warrantee, they are actually made to burn hotter. That is why they cost more.

You pay $20 for a cheap set of "Xenon" bulbs, you get what you pay for.

golferjn
01-27-2003, 12:19 PM
nice lights