PDA

View Full Version : 2Q: 1) How to remove cluster 2) Passenger seat memory

hamproof
01-16-2003, 07:57 PM
1) It looks like cluster wasn't assembled properly from the factory. There's a gap of 1/8" bet. the plastic protective cover and the dash where they meet (bottom of the dash arch). How does one go about "re-attaching" it or does everyone else's cluster/plastic/dash have a 1/8" gap (roughly).

2) I think the a plastic piece that kinda looks like an E that serves to *memorize* the last position of the seat position prior to sliding fell off. Anyone can to look at the passenger side seat rail and see how this piece (if it indeed is this piece) goes on the rail? The "E" shaped piece of plastic.

Thanks.

taikahn
01-16-2003, 07:58 PM
1) I got gap too.

2) huh? what?

hamproof
01-16-2003, 08:26 PM
1) Does the gap look natural to you? Mine just looks like it wasn't placed correctly. I can see through the gap and see some cables behind it.

2) I'm referring to the passenger walk-in feature. The passenger seat is suppose to move back to its original position and lock. However mine just moves freely and will only lock if it is moved all the way back. I believe the plastic piece that kinda looks like an E that I found is suppose to help this passenger seat memory walk-in feature thingy Honda is referring to.

dw735
01-23-2003, 11:44 PM
if the e piece you are talking about is kind of flimsy, then it goes on the rail. not the rail that is bolted on the car, but the rail on the seat. push the seat back to the end and sit back there and look at the rail.

hamproof
01-24-2003, 06:56 AM
Yeah, that E piece is flimsy. I'll give it a look an see if I can see what you are talking about. I've been looking at rails on the car but not on the seat. Thanks.

dw735
01-27-2003, 02:55 PM
here are the pics of the clips

dw735
01-27-2003, 02:58 PM
look at the red circle, this is where the e piece goes. the pic before this is the one magnified. sorry i have a bad camera. also, you got to push the seat all the way back. squeeze your head down there, bring a light, and clip it on. pm me if it works

dw735
01-27-2003, 02:59 PM
forgot to add pic