PDA

View Full Version : New guy here

NERV
11-04-2013, 02:46 PM
Hi everyone,

Just wanted to introduce myself. I've been wanting an ep3 since I first saw them but I was a broke college student so I had to wait until graduation. Finally graduated and went down to Honda to get a white one with the HFP kit only to find out they were no longer available so a few hours later I drove out in a new red AP2. It's a 2006 and I've put around 45,000 miles on it and it's stock as a rock. Kept wanting an EP3 but the idea of buying a used one didn't seems like a good idea. Finally got my divorce done a few weeks ago and said screw it I'm buying one so I started looking. Found one in New Jersey but the dealership jerked me around for a week before they finally told me they had already sold it! Blessing in disguise though since that day a new one was posted up on cars.com. It's a 2005 vivid blue pearl with 35k miles, stock, and clean as hell! It's out of town so it's being shipped to me as we speak. This car really gets me excited. No way this thing will stay stock for long so I'll be on this forum a lot looking at the diy and how to's to get ideas for sure.

MajorJones
11-04-2013, 10:47 PM
Cheers man, Welcome to the fam.:grouphug:

usedep3
11-05-2013, 05:58 AM
An 05 with 35k sounds like a great place to start. Welcome to the forum!

NERV
11-05-2013, 07:01 AM
Thanks guys! I've already found so much information looking around that it's hard to know where to start lol