PDA

View Full Version : bc racing coilovers type BR

klik
11-12-2013, 11:30 AM
So im in the market for coilovers and for 11 years the ep shocks has blown with numerous lowering spring set up. Im looking into bc coilovers since they are pretty decent on price. Ive search here for review and did not find any. Will this coilovers be decent for daily and track maybe once a year? And if so do i need to order custom spring rate? Bc said its free of charge. And how low does the kit will lower the ep. Thanks.

ep_hatcher_510
11-12-2013, 02:55 PM
I've had them in the past, they are not bad i like them. Good for street and i would say decent for a track event. They come with 8k 10k springs so up to you on what kinda of springs would suit your needs. I was only about 1 1/2 inch low but there was room for more. The only problem i had was during hard driving one of the locking collars on one of the front units came loose.

Hasbro
11-12-2013, 05:32 PM
You might also look into Fortune Auto. Call and ask for the guy that owns the RSX. Ask for a comparison between the BC and the Fortune Auto 500 series. Yes, I'm being lazy. http://www.fortune-auto.com/products.htm

klik
11-12-2013, 06:00 PM
What do you guys recommend other that bc in that price range.?

differentK
11-13-2013, 07:14 AM
Ive been using the BC type BRs for over 2 yrs and i absolutely love them. No complaints or problems of any kind- the performance, build quality, ease of adjustability, and price are hard to beat. They are the only coil that i will be running in my hatch.

klik
11-13-2013, 05:10 PM
Ive been using the BC type BRs for over 2 yrs and i absolutely love them. No complaints or problems of any kind- the performance, build quality, ease of adjustability, and price are hard to beat. They are the only coil that i will be running in my hatch.

What is the maximum height that you cam drop them. DifferentK

differentK
11-13-2013, 05:50 PM
What is the maximum height that you cam drop them. DifferentK

Idk im not into that hella flush gayness but Im down a little over an inch and a half and there is still plenty room to go lower

klik
11-14-2013, 01:13 PM
Idk im not into that hella flush gayness but Im down a little over an inch and a half and there is still plenty room to go lower

ok cool im not into that hellagayflush i just want to clear the finger gaps on the 15 wheels lol.