PDA

View Full Version : Wheels stick out further on passenger side than drivers side...

EP3Lov3
11-13-2013, 08:14 AM
As the title states, my wheels stick out further on the passenger side than the drivers side. The car was never hit or in any sort of collision. Alignment is good all around and there is nothing else I can think of that would cause it. Is it possible that the front subframe be moved over? If that's the case then what can the reason be for the rear being off as well? This has been bothering me for a while now and never really got a clear answer from any shop. If pics would be helpful, I can provide those as well. Thanks guys!

captaingamez
11-13-2013, 09:14 AM
They all seem to be like this. I have noticed it too, and a buddy who is also really into EPs noticed the same thing, apparently every one he has ever seen (and I have seen after I started looking at all of them) I think it is in the fender mounting, because if you align it they go right to near 0 camber with no camber bolts or anything in.

You noticed one of the wierdest things about ep3s.

Ubeyo
11-13-2013, 09:23 AM
i never noticed this... but i did notice that one sides wheel sticks out more than the other. Never thought anything other than the camber being a little off from the other. Is this seriously an all EP thing?

captaingamez
11-13-2013, 10:31 AM
I honestly have noticed it on virtually every one of them since I noticed it the first time. Me and a friend who has owned 2 of them have both had them aligned a few different times to find the same thing.

My friend Jamie cambers one side in slightly more than the other to make them look even.

cyllarus
11-13-2013, 02:40 PM
interesting, will have to look at mine when i get home.

It IS possible that the front subframe can be pushed slightly to the L or R , but you should see this in the stock camber settings. Rear should be impossible to fiddle with. And, since the rear you are comparing to the uni-body, it cant be a fender mounting issue.

Very interesting..

Ubeyo
11-13-2013, 02:49 PM
i can't even check mine out since I'm on deployment -.- but i think honda should fix this! lol

lemonhead228
11-17-2013, 11:35 AM
Yea the same thing happen to mines!! It's so annoying!! And for some reason my camber is max out at 0. Don't make sense cuz I have ingulls bolt

Ubeyo
11-17-2013, 01:27 PM
I honestly have noticed it on virtually every one of them since I noticed it the first time. Me and a friend who has owned 2 of them have both had them aligned a few different times to find the same thing.

My friend Jamie cambers one side in slightly more than the other to make them look even.

dang. seems like this is an all ep3 thing... did how does running different camber amounts on the front affect the way the car handles? doesnt it pull to the right or anything? lol

ErikDELUXE
11-26-2013, 03:43 PM
same exact thing happened to me, after my five lug conversion the camber on both side was maxed out then i got the left side to camber in more but the right side is totally off wont match up in camber