PDA

View Full Version : 9 months old EP owner holla at you!

tonyli
11-27-2013, 09:51 PM
Wow, this forum seems got all of the errors fixed at last and now I can start making posts! Hello everyone! Some of you probably know me from clubep3, but I would like to introduce myself at here again. My name is Tony, and I'm currently living in Milpitas, California. I'm an IT guy with hell lotta passion on JDMs. I'm so happy that after 6 years of college life in Florida with my Toyota Solara, I can finally ditch that crap and started driving a Honda. Got my EP3 during March this year before I moved here, and man I can't tell you how much I love it! I've been a big fan of Hondas since middle school, and finally became one of the proud owners!

I don't have very recent pictures of my ride yet, and still have some mods going on. Well, just holla at you guys for now!

Ubeyo
11-27-2013, 11:21 PM
wassup man! xD

tonyli
11-28-2013, 02:28 AM
wassup man! xD

lol not much, just came back from SF. We are using the same headlight and lip on our EPs if that profile pic is your most recent one lol

Hasbro
11-28-2013, 02:51 AM
Welcome, tony.

Ubeyo
11-28-2013, 06:33 AM
lol not much, just came back from SF. We are using the same headlight and lip on our EPs if that profile pic is your most recent one lol

haha nice! i might be switching back to the oem chrome ones but imma try to paint them to look like the type R ones lol im also about to buy a mugen grill also :D i see you on clubep3 every so often and been watching your progress... you north of sf or south? im near santa barbara...

captaingamez
11-28-2013, 08:48 AM
with my Toyota Solara, I can finally ditch that crap and started driving a Honda.

At first I thought you said supra and I was gonna be like "good on you, you finally saw the light that only a small fraction of Supra owners ever see" But now I notice its a Solara. I banged an asian girl in a Solara back in high school, so they've always been good cars to me.

JK(sort of), Welcome to Ephatch.

soquel1
11-29-2013, 08:21 AM
Welcome to Ephatch and California, Tonyli. Clubep3 is a cool site but over the years I have found that most of the knowledge and inspiration that I've gotten has been here on this site. Once again, welcome. :msmile:

tonyli
11-29-2013, 03:39 PM
Thank you Hasbro, captaingamez, and soquel1:mbiggrin:, yeah I found Clubep3 is kinda going down these days, so I decided to start making my posts here.

And Ubeyo I haven't update that post for a while lol, caz not really that much going on with my car, but I think I'll make all of the updates in a package here. I'm in NorCal, and about 20 minutes away from San Jose. You are kinda far away from me lol

Ubeyo
12-02-2013, 02:16 AM
haha icic well dam my older brother lives up there... hes an it guy too. He works for yahoo.

...that ballin MF! -.-

tonyli
12-03-2013, 04:30 PM
Well you got a ballin' EP3, can't beat that!

Ubeyo
12-03-2013, 11:04 PM
haha! xD thanks man! spent alot of money on it lol nobody diggs my jdm front though lol (no comments since update) i did tons of installs in the past few days since i was home...

SinisterCivicSi
12-04-2013, 05:33 AM
welcome tony! glad to have you here.