PDA

View Full Version : Rota Fans

chet
01-17-2003, 02:40 PM
I can't post in the vendor section, so I hope this finds you all. If you are having trouble finding Rota wheels, you may try this

www.machiii.net

I am not sure what Slipstreams he has in stock I went with the Attacks (silver) 17x7.5 they are approx. 15.5 lbs. Anyway, I got them for $600 shipped. He threw in the lugs ( I just mentioned them to him. His name is Mike by the way.

Also, PoRT--I am not trying to cuttout Matt I think it was. I talked to him the other day and he said Rota has a difficult time keeping wheels in stock. So I thought I give another option.

Mike at Mach3 told me 5-8 days shipping.

Let me know if you have any luck! I am heading to work

ssvr6
01-18-2003, 07:53 AM
I was looking at wheels from them but after seeing the gains from the Hondata, I think I'm going to spend my $ on that.

They do have great prices and free shipping and their customer service is great from what I've seen.

Steve

CleanBlackSi02
01-18-2003, 08:16 AM
Are you talking about Hondata or Mach III? Anyone ordered through them before? Quick shipping/reliable?

PoRT
01-18-2003, 09:35 AM
Also, PoRT--I am not trying to cuttout Matt I think it was. I talked to him the other day and he said Rota has a difficult time keeping wheels in stock. So I thought I give another option lol No problem.. i wasnt trying to "sell" for this guy.. part of my purpose in these forums are to help the members here out with good prices and trustworthy vendors. if u have found somewhere else, by all means post it. hell, i would have if i would have found it. it is true that rota is having trouble keeping wheels in stock. they are selling like crazy, lol.

ssvr6
01-18-2003, 09:50 AM
Originally posted by CleanBlackSi02
Are you talking about Hondata or Mach III? Anyone ordered through them before? Quick shipping/reliable?

I'm talking about MachIII and from their sales on GroupBuyCenter.com, very positive feedbacks.

Steve