PDA

View Full Version : Dr 44 17x7.5 +42

alaehp3
02-10-2014, 09:15 PM
Anyone here running a DR 44 rims 17x7.5 +42, how does it look in ep3?

captaingamez
02-11-2014, 09:55 AM
It looks like standard fake wheels.

Just my opinion, I am bias though.

Her-Name's-Ally
02-11-2014, 07:17 PM
x2

usedep3
02-11-2014, 10:19 PM
Anyone here running a DR 44 rims 17x7.5 +42, how does it look in ep3?

The size and offset will look/feel like an oem setup. What color is your EP? The wheels look like volk GTU's If you like them and they fit your budget, you should get them. Plenty of people use drag wheels and are happy with the cost:quality.

What size tires are you thinking about getting?

Also, please browse the various sub forum topics and post new threads in the appropriate section.

It looks like standard fake wheels.

Just my opinion, I am bias though.

x2

Be gentle guys. I don't think that exactly was the TS was asking. User's first post in almost 4 months. Everyone starts somewhere bc of a desire to change something. We just hope it snowballs into an obsession of building their perfect EP. Welcome to the forum, alaehp3!

captaingamez
02-12-2014, 10:46 AM
Ok, yeah, sorry I was being a dick.

But yeah they look very similar to GT-Us, which are one of my favorite Volks. I almost bought a set but I couldnt find them in the right size/offset when I needed them.

Also, my last wheels were that exact size and offset, they fit perfect.

alaehp3
02-12-2014, 10:23 PM
The size and offset will look/feel like an oem setup. What color is your EP? The wheels look like volk GTU's If you like them and they fit your budget, you should get them. Plenty of people use drag wheels and are happy with the cost:quality.

What size tires are you thinking about getting?

Also, please browse the various sub forum topics and post new threads in the appropriate section.

Be gentle guys. I don't think that exactly was the TS was asking. User's first post in almost 4 months. Everyone starts somewhere bc of a desire to change something. We just hope it snowballs into an obsession of building their perfect EP. Welcome to the forum, alaehp3!

My ep3 is a silver satin metalic , i bought the wheels for a cheap price ,
the tires is 205/40/17
and one more question man do i need to roll my fender
Btw thank you for your reply
Appreciate it.