PDA

View Full Version : Suspension help please

sohonda00
06-04-2014, 06:28 AM
Hi ppl i need some help im new to the webside i just got back to the honda cars and got me my ep3 now i already got some new parts for it but i ran to a suspension problem i got me a new set of d2 coilovers i put the front ones already but now my wheel dont line up any idea what it may be if anyone had this type of problem any help will be good thanks btw im from brooklyn new york lol

sohonda00
06-04-2014, 09:26 AM
wow thanks for the help

geeio
06-04-2014, 02:47 PM
Did you answer your own question ? Its not a super active forum. You put coilovers on it lowered the car and the angles for the tie rods changed. You should have the car aligned and that should be taken care of. In the rear you will probably have lots of negative camber when you do the coils there so I recommend an adjustable camber arm for the rear. Hope this helps. And don't be a jerk if you don't see a reply to your post with in a few hours of your post.

Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Tapatalk

sohonda00
06-05-2014, 09:15 AM
Did you answer your own question ? Its not a super active forum. You put coilovers on it lowered the car and the angles for the tie rods changed. You should have the car aligned and that should be taken care of. In the rear you will probably have lots of negative camber when you do the coils there so I recommend an adjustable camber arm for the rear. Hope this helps. And don't be a jerk if you don't see a reply to your post with in a few hours of your post.

Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Tapatalk

thanks for the help now that make senses thank you so much front the bottom of my heart lol jp im a jerk I no