PDA

View Full Version : Oem budget full exhaust

Honda_90
07-04-2014, 01:12 PM
Ok im trying to mod my car in a way were I have oem quality parts but at the same time benefit the a3 with out making too much noise after wards. I have a k20z1 header and cat/down pipe and bought a new oem 2006 type s b pipe and will be using my stock muffler. Question is wherr can I get the support bracket for this header so I can bolt it up to me engine block? I looked at honda parts unlimited and I dont think they sell it. Im not sure if other brackets will fit. And before you guys tell me to get an rh and exhaust I dont want to, I explorered that avenue and I just dont like the smell of raw gas and just the annoying noise, plus im in cali and dont want to mess with cops or emissions right now. Ive seen some nice dyno proven gains with this setup and it still maintains the good low end the a3 has. Plus it should work great when I swap a k24 over. So thanks for any help gents!

Honda_90
07-04-2014, 05:56 PM
Also looking to get a baseline dyno where do you guys suggest I go? some where I can get tuned later with kpro.