PDA

View Full Version : Just wondering...

alexsak631
08-11-2014, 04:02 PM
so... i do not have an ep3 yet... but i fell in love and WILL be getting one (dont have money yet so please dont try and sell me things yet)
and i was just wondering... over all.. how much money and time have you spent on the car... and how fast (hp/torque/0-60 etc.) does it go after all is said and done... cause i understand that ill be putting a lot of money into her and shes not going to be the fastest car for the money i will spend... but i was wondering if at least it worth all the money when it comes to comparing other cars prices and speed... and i know that it doesnt matter much cause its about the love. but i am broke... and if i were to dump all my money that i can into a car. i want the most bang for my buck... thanks fer reading and please answer =)

m3nace
08-26-2014, 01:34 PM
Your question is too broad a budget range would be better before or after you purchase the car

m3nace
08-26-2014, 01:38 PM
Motor swap 2 to 3g depending on what you get and where you go brand name turbo 4 to 5 g going from 1.6l to my 2.4 l is enough power for me right now and it's reliable