PDA

View Full Version : *HOT* 02 03 Civic 3dr type r body kit for si ON EBAY

Armysunbather
01-19-2003, 11:08 AM
Hello Fellow ephatchers,
Ive received over 70 questions regarding my auction on ebay for the 2002 2003 civic si/sir lip kit. 95% of the questions i have received requested a picture that i do not have, so im going to offer a PIONEER discount, im offering a $50 discount to the first person to email me and buy a kit, the requirements are that you send me 4 pictures of the lips on YOUR SI. Thats all you have to do to enjoy a 50dollar discount. Please do not go and use buy it now, email me first subject "Pioneer discount" be the first to have this kit on your car, and be the first to help others take the leap into the kit. All kits are 100% satisfaction guaranteed. No bullshit. I will reply to your email to let you know if you are the person chosen. Only 3 requirements to qualify for this offer!!

1. You need to have a digital camera!!
2. You need to have money i your acct for purchase within 48hrs of notification of acceptance.
3.YOU NEED A 2002 or 2003 SI or SIR.

Send emails to intplayboi@aol.com.
Thanks and good luck
Cuervo, A
p.s i also have other things for the si/sir, eyebrows, clear lenses, red H badges, AEM intakes/pulleys and soon TURBO kit by greddy.

ssvr6
01-19-2003, 04:08 PM
If you only have 1 kit to sell like this, then this post is fine. If you're making and selling these, you need to get in touch with the admin on this site (DownTheHatch) regarding advertising.

We don't allow commercial posts from non paying vendors.

Thanks,

Steve

Armysunbather
01-19-2003, 04:34 PM
Hello,
I am only selling one kit via ephatch.com, this is in order to get someone to get me a picture of their si with it on. I do sell other kits and more stuff, but i do not plan on selling them on your website.
Thanks
Cuervo, A

02SilverSiHB
01-19-2003, 04:35 PM
hey, what's up :) I'm that guy EXavier509 on ebay or Mike that emailed you a few times. Glad to see you joined...but yeah, no free advertisement here :) Wish I had the money to buy the kit, I bet it will look just as good. Some people think it won't because our bumpers stick further out than the type r's

cease
01-19-2003, 09:38 PM
dam i thinks thats to much $$$$ for LIPS:*

Jpax
01-19-2003, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by ssvr6
If you only have 1 kit to sell like this, then this post is fine. If you're making and selling these, you need to get in touch with the admin on this site (DownTheHatch) regarding advertising.

We don't allow commercial posts from non paying vendors.

Thanks,

Steve

Thats Right BUST his ASS steve...........;)

:D
On the other hand you got any pics of that Kit .... ehh?

02SilverSiHB
01-19-2003, 11:43 PM
Originally posted by PaXiE

Thats Right BUST his ASS steve...........;)

:D
On the other hand you got any pics of that Kit .... ehh?
yeah, I wouldn't mind seeing the pics before buying

ssvr6
01-21-2003, 08:37 AM
Originally posted by Armysunbather
Hello,
I am only selling one kit via ephatch.com, this is in order to get someone to get me a picture of their si with it on. I do sell other kits and more stuff, but i do not plan on selling them on your website.
Thanks
Cuervo, A

Not a problem.

I see things like this (p.s i also have other things for the si/sir, eyebrows, clear lenses, red H badges, AEM intakes/pulleys and soon TURBO kit by greddy.) in your sig and it suggests otherwise.

Good luck,

Steve

Armysunbather
01-21-2003, 01:01 PM
Yes i know that i put that there, but that was before i knew that i wasnt supposed to advertise. If i knew you guys would have a heart attack i wouldve done something else. Im just trying to get this stuff to ephatch members at a price everyone can afford, but like isaid, this is a one time offer only,and if it doesnt happen, then ohh well.
Thanks
Cuervo, A