PDA

View Full Version : Best Place To Buy Replacement Carpet?

MrCleanEp3
11-07-2014, 11:34 AM
Hey guys so I've been thinking about replacing my oem carpet and can't seem to make my mind up on where to purchase it from.

Where would be the best place to find something similar to the type r red carpet?

I use to have jdm red carpet and I know there's better deals out there for carpet but I don't want junk.

When I was on here a few years ago a vendor that's no longer on here use to offer a set with the option of buying the rear cargo carpet as well.

If anyone knows of a place that offers the rear cargo carpet as well please let me know because I'd like to order it all from the same place so it matches 100%.

usedep3
11-07-2014, 03:57 PM
Carpet or mats?

Wayne used to sell a full set of mats (front, rear and trunk). My brother had a set and the quality wasnt that great.

Carpet, a few members have used the carpets offered by www.stockinteriors.com Here's a thread I found after a quick search: http://www.ephatch.com/forum/showthread.php?57046-DIY-Stock-Interior-JDM-carpet

Gilmour
11-30-2014, 07:34 PM
If you want a red carpet you can still get the red lhd carpet from speedstar racing, as it's on their web page. Or check out some classified from type r forums on the other side of the world for a used one. As per the link above I can tell you personally that ep3 now has the oem lhd red carpet.