PDA

View Full Version : Hi new member from new zealand

NZGuy88
12-25-2014, 07:08 AM
Hi guys thought i would join up to this cool site you guys have got here, sorry i don't have a ep3 but i have a 2002 dc5 type iS k20a3 5speed, there's quite abit of good info on here to, ive owned my car since may this year, i payed $7300 NZD for it which is $5600USD and it had only done 140,000km which is 86,000miles, the car is in mint as condition, the body is perfect, no dents, rust, nothing. Before this i owned a 1996 dc2 SiR-G B18c dohc vtec, a 4door 96 eg civic sedan d16Y as my project and just 3months ago i bought a 1991 GEN 2 DA6 integra, ive owned about 15 hondas in the past few years, ive never owned another make of car and don't plan to anytime soon hahaha, in february i plan on getting a project, im pretty tempted on a EG6 SiR civic or a EF8 SiR crx, not sure yet.

Ok well so far since 2months ago i bought a emusa turbo kit, 2.5" catback ebay exhaust, boost guage, FPR, walbro fuel pump, 850cc injectors, everything is bolted up, last thing im getting done now is the oil return line so i got a friend who's doing that since its to much of a mish for me to do, i already sent my ecu off on friday to "turbogixxer tuning" hopefully have that back asap so i can finally get my car up n running, its been a long ass time with no car and i miss driving it, cant wait. Oh and all my cars have been jdm RHD lol thats all we get here

Hasbro
12-25-2014, 07:26 PM
Welcome, that's a lot of Hondas! Throw some pics up. Aside from the rhd, I'm curious as to whether the specs are any different from usdm.

Passenger
12-26-2014, 07:45 PM
Welcome!