PDA

View Full Version : New Member here... coming soon

PinkFish
03-28-2015, 07:00 PM
Hey there guys, just wanted to intro myself. I have left a deposit on a 2002 ep3 hatch today, very excited to join this unique club.
Names Mark, I have been a fan of the ep3 hatch for a long time and I will finally be able to indulge in it. It has 198,000km on it, but
very well maintained and taken care of by an older gentleman who has babied it and done a lot of the major maintenance's recently.

I do have a quick question, I have been perusing through Google to find one of those rear bumper reflectors (one is missing on the car), any advice on where to find parts at a good price?

Thank you,

Happy to be here! :mbiggrin:

Her-Name's-Ally
03-30-2015, 06:21 PM
look for part outs man on here, clubep3, and on the facebook group. They always pop up for a pretty penny.

PinkFish
03-31-2015, 04:10 PM
thank you man

usedep3
04-01-2015, 06:28 AM
welcome and congrats! you can always get aftermarket ones on places like ebay. They come blacked out and clear. I've seen member paint and dye the aftermarkets reflectors to paint match the body or mimic oem reflectors.

you'll see used ones pop up for around $25. brand new would cost north of $50 ea

PinkFish
04-02-2015, 07:47 PM
I will definitely check out ebay.. everything has been getting so expensive on there, maybe its because I am using the Canadian Ebay too often hahah