PDA

View Full Version : Vibration in Brake Pedal

JDMvirus
04-06-2015, 03:33 PM
Hey guys. I have a little issue that I need some guidance on. I have a 2004 with almost 170k miles. I have performed regular maintenance on the car since I got it 3 years ago. Everything is stock minus coilovers and sway bars.

I installed a Top Fuel intake and the day after noticed a vibration in the brake and clutch pedals at idle. I popped the hood and double checked to make sure it wasn't hitting any lines near the firewall. It's slightly close but not touching at all. Lines aren't pinched, reservior full and no noticeable leaks from the master cylinder. If the intake were to come in contact with any lines, would it possibly cause the vibration? Any input on this would be greatly appreciated!

Mrfukuto
12-05-2015, 07:55 PM
Hey guys. I have a little issue that I need some guidance on. I have a 2004 with almost 170k miles. I have performed regular maintenance on the car since I got it 3 years ago. Everything is stock minus coilovers and sway bars.

I installed a Top Fuel intake and the day after noticed a vibration in the brake and clutch pedals at idle. I popped the hood and double checked to make sure it wasn't hitting any lines near the firewall. It's slightly close but not touching at all. Lines aren't pinched, reservior full and no noticeable leaks from the master cylinder. If the intake were to come in contact with any lines, would it possibly cause the vibration? Any input on this would be greatly appreciated!

have you checked your outer tie rod ends? i was recently feeling the same issue and looked. My tie rod ends were ripped to shreds.

ChampionshipW
03-06-2016, 02:54 PM
Installed an AEM V2 Intake back in the day and noticed a difference in the gas pedal. Felt like a jet engine at take off. Check the mounting points, make sure everything is solid. Mine came with a rubber washer.