PDA

View Full Version : Camber bolt recommendation

EP3driver
12-18-2015, 07:14 AM
I just swapped the old HFP suspension (100K miles) and installed the A SPEC kit in my 04 EP3. The issue now is that Firestone could not properly align the front since according to the tech, the camber bolt in the car "maxed out" of adjustment so the camber is at -1.8 degrees on driver side--ouch. Anyone has any good recommendations on camber bolts? I am still shooting for the HFP numbers with this kit since they are very similar. Also any recommendation for a rear camber kit that will last?

EP3driver
12-18-2015, 09:07 AM
Update: I ordered the Ingalls camber kit, should resolve the issue but I am not going back to Firestone!

jbach05ep
12-18-2015, 03:10 PM
Yeah, I wouldn't recommend going to Firestone. I've had some bad experiences. Best bet is to find a local shop that is reputable. Someone that relies on their reputation. Ingalls kit is a good basic kit.

EP3driver
12-23-2015, 10:10 AM
Yeah, I wouldn't recommend going to Firestone. I've had some bad experiences. Best bet is to find a local shop that is reputable. Someone that relies on their reputation. Ingalls kit is a good basic kit.

I got driver side wheel at -1.2 camber and firestone said the camber bolt maxed out so they could not correct. I am hoping the new Ingall camber bolt has better adjustment and corrects it. . The rear wheel passenger side is way out of adjustment (-1.8) so I bought the Ingall camber kit and will install that today on both rear wheels then will take the car to a different shop and see if I can get it straightened, the car pulls to the right hard now.