PDA

View Full Version : New here

MrMcTavish
02-28-2016, 06:20 AM
I just bought a NHBP 02 Si last week and i love it. I had an ex ek coupe about 2 years ago and switched to an srt4 for a while but just didn't like it. So i found this car for a great price, completely stock and in great shape. I wasnt gonna pass up an opportunity to get back into a civic. Plus i had always wanted to try driving an ep3 because of the weird shifter location. Turns out i love it and probably can't go back to on the floor shifters lol.
After ridding on crap mopar lowering springs on the srt4 for over a year the stock suspension feels like a Cadillac but turns in better. I will miss the zhututu noises and the immense torque the thing had but it was a giant headache of repairs and shotty build quality compared to honda.
My plans for this car are to keep it mostly stock, with just visual mods. Ive already done red type r emblems (I'm cheap so i went with the red vinyls instead of the real deal). From there i was gonna do type r side skirts, type r or mugen wing and type r front/rear lips. I just bought new tires for the 02 stockers so those will have to do for now.
Thanks for reading, and thanks for letting me be apart of this great community