View Full Version : Noise when giving the EP3 throttle while the ac is on

ep3allen
03-09-2016, 04:19 PM
Hey whats up guys,

I'm starting to hear noise when my AC and I'm driving. The noise seems to get a bit louder when I step on the gas then sounds like as I give it more gas it clears up. Sounds king of like a hum or an old car. Not sure how to explain but its not too loud. Definitely sounds like something spinning because as I go faster it starts to disappear. Can anyone help.

airborneghost
03-09-2016, 06:42 PM
i have the same issue its sort of a squeak coming from my transmission, when the cars in neutral and when i accelerate it does sort of go away as i speed over maybe 20mph or so. i think is either my clutch release bearing(praying this is it) or my input shaft bearing :/ Do you have this noise when the a/c is off?

ep3allen
03-10-2016, 12:04 AM
i have the same issue its sort of a squeak coming from my transmission, when the cars in neutral and when i accelerate it does sort of go away as i speed over maybe 20mph or so. i think is either my clutch release bearing(praying this is it) or my input shaft bearing :/ Do you have this noise when the a/c is off?

No noise when Ac is off. It seems to be coming from the front right of my car. I can't hear it unless I give it has while Ac is on.

m3nace
03-14-2016, 11:32 PM
No noise when Ac is off. It seems to be coming from the front right of my car. I can't hear it unless I give it has while Ac is on.

maybe its ac belt?