PDA

View Full Version : First Honda and its an EP3

NY_skier_EP3
06-21-2016, 09:24 AM
Hello All,I am new to the Honda community and board here on ephatch. i just acquired my first Honda ever and its a 2002 Ep3 in white. Im its third owner and considering its age and mileage its in great shape. It has 126k and is unmodded :). Im looking forward to having this car for a long time and making some nice upgrades on it. Technically ive already modded it with a Thule roof rack but thats it. Cant wait to fix the few outstanding issues the car has and then get into making some nice improvements on it! I will read up on where/ how to post pics and try to get those up soonCheers!

tommy
06-22-2016, 08:27 AM
Welcome to the forum. Lots of good info for you here and on club ep3. That's great mileage for an 02! Enjoy the modding; there's stuff out there, it's just a bit challenging to find some of it these days.

NY_skier_EP3
06-22-2016, 09:11 AM
Welcome to the forum. Lots of good info for you here and on club ep3. That's great mileage for an 02! Enjoy the modding; there's stuff out there, it's just a bit challenging to find some of it these days.

Thank you Tommy,

I have already realized it might be a bit of a struggle to find certain parts. Im the type of guy whose already built my car in bookmarked web pages and will have to wait for my wallet to catch up haha. Definitely not as many mods as i was expecting since its a honda but i guess that being its an EP3 and is kinds the black jellybean out of the whole bag its not as well supported :(.

It will be fun regardless!!!
Looking forward to great things with the car. Really nice well balanced chassis, I just got out of an 14 Focus ST and think this is not nearly as fast but I find it to be more confident in corners :mtongue:

m3nace
06-27-2016, 09:22 PM
Thank you Tommy,

I have already realized it might be a bit of a struggle to find certain parts. Im the type of guy whose already built my car in bookmarked web pages and will have to wait for my wallet to catch up haha. Definitely not as many mods as i was expecting since its a honda but i guess that being its an EP3 and is kinds the black jellybean out of the whole bag its not as well supported :(.

It will be fun regardless!!!
Looking forward to great things with the car. Really nice well balanced chassis, I just got out of an 14 Focus ST and think this is not nearly as fast but I find it to be more confident in corners :mtongue:

be sure to join the ephatch.com facebook page theres more activity on there then the actual site