PDA

View Full Version : What's up homies? Who's EP is this?

K-Series
09-13-2016, 06:04 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbZidWxHiHY

How's everyone doing?

Steve

Lucid Moments
09-24-2016, 12:54 AM
Not mine man but I still have her. Have been thinking about switching to Turbo you think I should?

Gilmour
09-24-2016, 06:43 AM
Not mine man but I still have her. Have been thinking about switching to Turbo you think I should?

I wouldn't. I'm keeping my ep SC'd with fingers crossed that Honda will release the New Civic hatch in an SI turbo here in North America. That will be my new dd, and the EP will be parked beside it.

Hasbro
09-24-2016, 12:37 PM
Hey Lucid, are you still tracking your old Civic?

Lucid Moments
09-25-2016, 03:34 PM
Hey Lucid, are you still tracking your old Civic?

Nope, she is being put back to street car status slowly but surely. I got my comp license and the EP just doesn't class out well. I had an EG but put that into a wall and totalled it out. Am building an old Porsche 944 for the next racecar.

Lucid Moments
09-25-2016, 03:36 PM
I wouldn't. I'm keeping my ep SC'd with fingers crossed that Honda will release the New Civic hatch in an SI turbo here in North America. That will be my new dd, and the EP will be parked beside it.

I probably won't, just an idea I have had because the s/c is the limiting factor and I would like more HP.

Jpax
10-07-2016, 12:54 PM
Hey Steve, Not sure who's Ep that was. Good Vid, seems like a solid build too.
What are you guys driving these days??

BarracksSi
10-12-2016, 07:41 AM
Not mind in the vid.

I've still got my EP. There's a rattle of some kind coming from the front left; maybe an endlink, or a damaged strut (banged it on an off-ramp curve and broke the LCA, too), or a noisy ball joint. I'll have to get it checked.

I just landed a new job, too, and have convinced my wife that it's best to get another hatchback. I'm waiting to see what the new ones are really like, especially the Si and R models.

Gilmour
10-12-2016, 05:31 PM
I'm still rockin my EP as a DD. It's in such good shape.

I'm also waiting for a new Civic Hatch (hopefully Jpax will start a new sight and the madness can begin all over again)

Kis4KEN
12-10-2016, 03:09 PM
So here are where the OG ephatchers are hiding.