PDA

View Full Version : Hi Everyone!

hayleys_c0met
02-18-2017, 06:28 AM
Hi guys! I just bought my first EP3 a couple weeks ago, and finally decided to join a forum to get to know the community better!

It is a 2003 and I am so excited to get it ready for the upcoming season. This car is my first standard shift car ever and I am having so much fun with it. I have even gone ahead and started to try and make a car crew (@teamchubbycrew on Instagram) for anyone who has a hatchback or wagon. I am located out of the lower Hudson Valley, NY and am really hoping to over the season get enough people aware of it that we can get more meets going, and to have more people join my friends and I on our cruises to other meets (we go to a lot of the ones in Englishtown, NJ). Since I just got my car, this is a new initiative I have going so I do not have a lot of pictures up or followers. I am always willing to feature anyone who wants me to as it helps spread word about the car scene and our cute little hatchbacks (which I call chubbies, hence the name of the crew).

I am really looking forward to hopefully becoming an active member on here so I can learn as much as possible from you guys and maybe even make a new friends!

If anyone has any tips on finding threads that are selling exterior parts let me know! I would also appreciate links to sites, but I do believe in helping out the car community and buying parts second hand so that people can use the money they make off of old parts to keep going on their builds. I am currently looking for a wing/rear spoiler. I would really like something carbon fiber or something that matches my car (pretty sure it is eternal blue pearl, but it could also be vivid blue pearl) just so that I do not have to go and have it painted.

Thanks for stopping by to read my post, I am looking forward to meeting you all!

DaNi BlAnCo41
03-05-2017, 03:25 PM
I just joined too😂

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

dirtyMETHOD
03-05-2017, 06:01 PM
WELCOME to EPHATCH, make sure to join the facebook page ephatch.com for great content and the buy/sell/trade page.

also be on the lookout for the SHG BBQ and StreetScene Meets out in NY/Mass Area

tommy
03-06-2017, 08:04 AM
There's also an east coast ep3 parts for sale/purchase group on Facebook as well that's pretty helpful.

Exactly what parts are you looking for? I've been doing a fair amount of stuff to my 04 since I got it almost 2 years ago, so I've got a reasonable amount of recent info on what's available.
I'm in NNJ, btw.

Also, check out the Street Scene group in Facebook as well; there's a hotel that has been designated as the center for the EP3 group, and it's filling up pretty quickly.