PDA

View Full Version : New Import Show Team

celi-stealth
01-21-2003, 03:18 PM
What's up everybody,
My buddy and I just opened a new motorsports company, United Racing Industries last August and we are putting together a Import show team right now. United Racing is offering a sponsorship to the members on our team. We currently have 4 Celica GT's, 2 Celica GT-S's, and one RSX-S. I am working on recruiting an 03 Matrix, 3 Lexus IS300's, and 1 eclipse GS-T Turbo right now too. This does not include my car. I am a Celica GT owner myself. These cars on the team are already hooked up and ready for show (for the most part).

I am looking to recruit at least one or two new Civic is. If you live in the Southern Cali area and are interested, PM me. I will go into further detail about the sponsorship only to those interested.

If you would like to check my creditability, go to newcelica.org. go to the Southern Cali forum.

civicSIracer
01-21-2003, 09:56 PM
you got PM...

kpxplaya415
01-22-2003, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by celi-stealth
What's up everybody,
My buddy and I just opened a new motorsports company, United Racing Industries last August and we are putting together a Import show team right now. United Racing is offering a sponsorship to the members on our team. We currently have 4 Celica GT's, 2 Celica GT-S's, and one RSX-S. I am working on recruiting an 03 Matrix, 3 Lexus IS300's, and 1 eclipse GS-T Turbo right now too. This does not include my car. I am a Celica GT owner myself. These cars on the team are already hooked up and ready for show (for the most part).

I am looking to recruit at least one or two new Civic SI . If you live in the Southern Cali area and are interested, PM me. I will go into further detail about the sponsorship only to those interested.

If you would like to check my creditability, go to newcelica.org. go to the Southern Cali forum.

heh :P cool idea and good luck

celi-stealth
01-23-2003, 11:55 AM
ttt

PoRT
01-23-2003, 12:04 PM
if ya ever come to the south east.. gimme a holla

celi-stealth
01-23-2003, 12:18 PM
Update on United Racing's show team.

Already on "Team United Racing" we currently have:
- 4 Celica GT's
- 2 Celica GT-S's
- 2 RSX-S's
- 2 IS300's
- 1 VW GTi

celi-stealth
01-23-2003, 05:52 PM
United Racing is done recruiting for now. (Unless we come accross a WRX or a Audi A4 1.8T) We just got one more IS300 and a 03 Civic si.