PDA

View Full Version : Need help with a noob EMUSA turbo set up on ep3 stock

Saiy1412
08-11-2017, 04:29 PM
I have been reading up on a couple build thread and the info thread. But those are pretty old and the pictures no longer work.

For this EMUSA build on a stock K20A3, I'm trying to retain as much bolt on as possible. So for fuel injector and fuel pump. Would I be okay with a stock fuel pump and just upgrade injector?
Only need around 220-250whp. So I don't think I will need the 4 bar MAP sensor. Can I just run it thru K pro and not have to wire and gauge? Any old member with experience please charm in.

gtimportfanatic
08-13-2017, 07:02 PM
I have been reading up on a couple build thread and the info thread. But those are pretty old and the pictures no longer work.

For this EMUSA build on a stock K20A3, I'm trying to retain as much bolt on as possible. So for fuel injector and fuel pump. Would I be okay with a stock fuel pump and just upgrade injector?
Only need around 220-250whp. So I don't think I will need the 4 bar MAP sensor. Can I just run it thru K pro and not have to wire and gauge? Any old member with experience please charm in.

Mine made over 300whp with some 550cc injectors and stock ep3 fuel pump. Def possible, doing it again i would opt for ID1000's but i was 22yrs old on a budget lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saiy1412
08-15-2017, 11:07 AM
Mine made over 300whp with some 550cc injectors and stock ep3 fuel pump. Def possible, doing it again i would opt for ID1000's but i was 22yrs old on a budget lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good to know that I can do it on stock fuel pump. I'm afraid that boosting over 300hp will hurt the engine cause I read 300 is around the max. And our ep3 doesn't have LSD so putting that much power down is gonna be problematic anyways.

What's ID1000. I have read more about this over last couple day. It seem that I can buy a Timing Cover oil return plate thing for the turbo oil return. Should be much better than tapping the oil pan.

k20r
09-26-2017, 01:19 AM
absolute max 450 on stock fuel system (without fuel return)

playap07
11-18-2017, 02:15 AM
Good to know that I can do it on stock fuel pump. I'm afraid that boosting over 300hp will hurt the engine cause I read 300 is around the max. And our ep3 doesn't have LSD so putting that much power down is gonna be problematic anyways.

What's ID1000. I have read more about this over last couple day. It seem that I can buy a Timing Cover oil return plate thing for the turbo oil return. Should be much better than tapping the oil pan.

ID1000 are the injectors. The injectors might have changed over the years. The Timing Cover oil return plate is a good buy!

soongster
12-21-2017, 05:51 PM
Ive got the emusa kit with ID1000s on stock pump. running 7/8psi wastegate spring so i think only achieving 250hp.