PDA

View Full Version : Project Ep3 help

Ep3_808
04-22-2018, 01:35 PM
I just want to say HI to everyone! I got this ep3 for free from a family member. They were going to trash it so i took a gamble and took the car. Its has a few problems. I wasnt runing when i got it. I’m been trying to fix it litle by litle. So far so good. I’m now actually using it as my DD!

now, for my 1st question. I cant reset the maintanace light. I’ve looked online and tried it all, but no luck!
This is the procedure i did....
key off
press reset button
key on pos 2 while holding the button
wait 10sec or even longer

it just blink once and stays on. Also, ut doesnt show a Trip A or B just the mileage.
i was thinking of getting a new cluster, but i figured check with you guys first.

I would really appriate all your help.

Ep3_808
04-23-2018, 07:55 PM
I just want to say HI to everyone! I got this ep3 for free from a family member. They were going to trash it so i took a gamble and took the car. Its has a few problems. I wasnt runing when i got it. I’m been trying to fix it litle by litle. So far so good. I’m now actually using it as my DD!

now, for my 1st question. I cant reset the maintanace light. I’ve looked online and tried it all, but no luck!
This is the procedure i did....
key off
press reset button
key on pos 2 while holding the button
wait 10sec or even longer

it just blink once and stays on. Also, ut doesnt show a Trip A or B just the mileage.
i was thinking of getting a new cluster, but i figured check with you guys first.

I would really appriate all your help.

UPDATE....
i was able to reset the maintanace light by pressing the trip button and wiggling it around until it change to Ttip A to Trip B.