PDA

View Full Version : im scared for my EP

team ERA 5
01-21-2003, 10:50 PM
i ordered some neuspeed race springs AND IM SCARED THER GONNA BE TO LOW...area i live in isnt that speed bumpy...but im just scared of my driveway dont wanna leave my baby outside!!! but i think ill manage...could someone do me a big favor and measure the car from the floor to see how low the car is im guessing its gonna be like a fist and a half from the ground...and im guessing imma have wheel tuck??? if u guys comfort me saying its gonna be alright and tell me the advantages of having the race springs!!! if ther too low imma sell em for eibach...but most likely not :p

IceD out N CALI
01-21-2003, 10:58 PM
"and im guessing imma have wheel tuck???"

nah you still will have a little gap-jus not noticable. It sits aprox 3/4 of an inch on top of the stock tire (gapwise). realize the ep's are 4x4's stock so even a 2.5 inch drop jus takes the tallness out of the ep, but its still not low either:)

civic hatch boi
01-21-2003, 11:12 PM
the drop is perfect!! my driveway is mad steep.. like 30deg.. but i can still go up ok.. the car doesn't tuck.. there is still a perfect gap.. i live in sd so u can see mine, but my car is currently broken so.. my drop is whack haha.. dont worry, get the springs, u'll love the drop.

ek9jdmhb
01-22-2003, 12:01 AM
if for any reason your not feeling those springs, ill trade you. i have sprints springs.:)