PDA

View Full Version : Holy Crap it’s been so long

ep3k20
03-05-2019, 08:42 AM
Hey guys! I used to be a pretty active member on here years and years ago. I used to own a decently ripped out 03 NHBP EP until new obsessions took over and I made the dumb choice to sell it. Not sure how many OGs are still on here that may remember me but I have been getting the itch to buy another ep recently and it reminded me about the family that I was apart of here so many years ago.
I spotted my ep on the highway a few years back and trust me, I kick myself for selling it each day. Anyway, enough rambling, just wanted to say what’s up to everybody and check in on the site again. Thanks guys!

brteddy
03-12-2019, 02:34 AM
Welcome back! Hope you find the perfect Ep for you.

Rezurexun
03-13-2019, 03:42 PM
How's your search going?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ep3k20
03-14-2019, 07:22 PM
How's your search going?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s going alright. I forget that a lot of these cars are pushing 17+ years old now so I can’t expect to find low mileage, super great condition ones. I do have my sights on a Taffeta White 04 that has front and rear CTR bumpers. Basically all stock a3 in it. But a ton of suspension mods done. The interior isn’t ‘great’ but that’s ok. I wouldn’t be leaving the A3 in. Don’t think I’ll go a heavy build on it. Just want a good daily to replace what I’m driving now (08 SRT Jeep)
It’s priced right. Mileage is so-so (146xxx) and ive always wanted a TW Ep (because of Guardians) so it may become a possibility

Mrrickspert
05-04-2019, 10:34 AM
I have an 04 silver with 110k mileage that's up for sale! Had most of the HFP installed!

username011
09-18-2019, 11:56 AM
I am in a similar situation except I never sold my EP3, I bought an Evolution X, it was a nightmare for me and myself and my friends all liked my EP more. Selling that car to focus on my EP has given me a ton of joy.. Ive ordered a ton of new parts for it and my only regret is that I didnt buy a second EP or at least work on a DC5 if I wanted something different.

klik
11-28-2019, 02:52 PM
Damn im here still no more ep3. Sold my 2002 in 2014. Bought anonther one in 2016 sold that too. Now i want another.