PDA

View Full Version : Heard a rumor

BlazeX12
07-23-2002, 08:01 PM
Someone told me today that in the newest Super Street, or compact car, he wasnt sure. That Vortech had a Civic Si with thier new Supercharger on it??? is this true? i have seen the newest super street or compact car yet. Borders gets magazines so late around here. He also said it wsa on a silver Si, with a nice looking body kit??? Maybe he confused us with another hatch? Can anyone verify or disprove this!! I have been waiting for Vortech to make one, i kinda hope its not out yet, cause i wanna start saving for it, and i want to be the first to have it, only i dont have the money yet??? thanx

02TafWhtSi
07-23-2002, 08:15 PM
umm...haven't seen anything yet but I'll be sure to keep an eye out for it - sounds cool though. I hope they have a big write up on it to get the details - I hate it when those magazines just post a small picture with a one line caption. :mad:

K20NutBucket
07-23-2002, 09:38 PM
I dont recall seeing one in the magazine. I think he was mistaken for something else.

MagusDC5
07-23-2002, 09:47 PM
I havent seen it either....might have to do a yahoo search and see what it turns up :)