PDA

View Full Version : Honda FP Wheels Availability

SouthHonda
01-23-2003, 10:09 AM
For those of you who are interested, I am working on POSSIBLY getting a couple of sets of the Honda FP wheels to sell. THey are the 4 lug, 16 inch version of the type R wheel that a lot of people have asked about or mentioned they were having problems tracking down through their local dealers. We have already gotten one of these wheels of an insurance claim and are looking into how many Honda will let us order.

If anyone is interested email me and I will respond when I know something more.

Scott

silver ep
01-23-2003, 10:19 AM
Any ideas on cost?

taikahn
01-23-2003, 10:30 AM
I'm interested if they are under $150 a piece.

ssvr6
01-23-2003, 11:13 AM
It all depends on the price.

Steve

CleanBlackSi02
01-23-2003, 11:21 AM
You have mail.

IceD out N CALI
01-23-2003, 01:18 PM
u got mail

silver ep
01-24-2003, 08:20 AM
Youve got mail!

CivicHB
01-24-2003, 08:33 AM
Finally wheels without that stupid entire ($4000+) package. You and Kevin must have gotten fed up with me coming in there and asking for those wheels every other week since OCT. j/k

Honda sucks for making a package for an EX anyways. RSX type-S gets it so WHY not the top trim level civic. EX's are for girls to take thier friends to softball practice and ice cream after school, yet they do it with a susupension/wheels/lip kit package, oh well.:D

SouthHonda
01-24-2003, 04:34 PM
After spending a great deal of time on the phone with my parts warehouse here in atlanta, I have gotten all the info I need to order the FP wheels. Those of you who have emailed me will get the info in a little while. Anyone else interested should email me for the update also. I have tracked down 5 so far. The email will have all the info on pricing, shipping, and ordering.

John....is that you (civicHB)?? Your other stuff on order got turned around and is finally on its way back here.

Scott

Suk02Si
01-24-2003, 08:04 PM
you gOt pm

Will2K2
01-27-2003, 02:25 PM
PM OWNZ YOU!!!!!!!!

CleanBlackSi02
01-28-2003, 04:04 PM
Hey there. I e-mailed you and called South Honda three times and have not been able to get you there. Are these wheels still available? Please e-mail me again at cleanblacksi2002@aol.com when you find out the details. I would like to put down a deposit on a set.

Hondawerx
01-30-2003, 01:53 AM
Originally posted by CivicHB
Finally wheels without that stupid entire ($4000+) package. You and Kevin must have gotten fed up with me coming in there and asking for those wheels every other week since OCT. j/k

Honda sucks for making a package for an EX anyways. RSX type-S gets it so WHY not the top trim level civic. EX's are for girls to take thier friends to softball practice and ice cream after school, yet they do it with a susupension/wheels/lip kit package, oh well.:D

Actually Honda is planning to offer a FP package on the SI. it was shown at NOPI nationals. im not certain of its ETA tho

Greg

CleanBlackSi02
01-30-2003, 09:45 AM
Called South Honda AGAIN...no luck.

silver ep
01-30-2003, 09:50 AM
Called South Honda AGAIN...no luck.
Yeah I had emailed about pricing with tires mounted and balanced and no response.

IceD out N CALI
01-30-2003, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by Hondawerx

Actually Honda is planning to offer a FP package on the SI. it was shown at NOPI nationals. im not certain of its ETA tho

Greg

any idea how much they'd charge?

CleanBlackSi02
01-30-2003, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by IceD out N CALI

any idea how much they'd charge?
E-mail him through ephatch...I'm sure he'll send you some info eventually. All I know is that I'm getting the first set!!! :mad:

CivicHB
01-30-2003, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by Hondawerx

Greg

I saw the same silver EP ( in Honda's own booth I might add )and it only had those wheels and an inch drop, no lip kit or wing. In fact that is what made go to south honda and ask for those wheels in the first place.Yeah but no go there, so my girlfriend ended up buying some EP wheels intsead. Maybe South honda knows if an FP package is coming? Hey Scott ask Kevin if he remembers selling a set of EP wheels to a girl in a teal CX hatchback.