PDA

View Full Version : For those of you interested in an ephatch.com t-shirt...

Si4U2NV
01-23-2003, 11:34 AM
Click Here (http://ephatch.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=6622&perpage=15&pagenumber=5) to vote on the entirez... the top 10 favorites will be taken and a poll will be made... the winner out of the 10 (should) will be our official design...All votez must be in my January 25th...

-Mike

PS- herez the thread address...

http://ephatch.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=6622&perpage=15&pagenumber=5

ssvr6
01-23-2003, 12:13 PM
Here's a question for ya....

Did DTH say that it's cool to make shirts for the site? Isn't this his site?

While what you're doing is admirable, I just think that going through the proper chanels would be a lot better.

Steve

Si4U2NV
01-23-2003, 12:21 PM
oo, u know wha steve... i got so caught up in making a desgin i didnt even think of that! CRAP! DTH probably hatez me now...damn...im never gonna be a mod...:(

well...how can i go about requesting this from him anywayz!?

-Mike...:o

02SilverSiHB
01-23-2003, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by Si4U2NV
oo, u know wha steve... i got so caught up in making a desgin i didnt even think of that! CRAP! DTH probably hatez me now...damn...im never gonna be a mod...:(

-Mike...:o
PM him? I like the T-Shirt on the second page...the white one with the ep on it! :D

ssvr6
01-23-2003, 01:16 PM

I'm going to go out on limb and say...EMAIL or PM.

God, isn't the internet great?

:rolleyes:

Steve

DownTheHatch
01-23-2003, 01:47 PM
Yea you're not the first person to offer to make tee's.

Unfortunately the ephatch name and likeness belong to me so I can't allow you to make profit on my franchise. However I do like the design , if the artist doesnt object I could use these on ephatch tshirts which I am planning on making.

hamproof
01-23-2003, 02:03 PM
But has anyone check the copyright office and see if ephatch is a registered name?

It might be up for grabs. Imagine the millions that can be made by selling t-shirts :)

Jpax
01-23-2003, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by DownTheHatch

Unfortunately the ephatch name and likeness belong to me so I can't allow you to make profit on my franchise. However I do like the design , if the artist doesnt object I could use these on ephatch tshirts which I am planning on making.

Exactly .... I love ephatch so much i made my own shirt they dont look that good but i like them . DO NOT EVEN BOTHER ASKING ME FOR ONE . THE ANSWER IS NO.

I am still going to buy a shirt when they come out.

DownTheHatch
01-23-2003, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by hamproof
But has anyone check the copyright office and see if ephatch is a registered name?

It might be up for grabs. Imagine the millions that can be made by selling t-shirts :)

Way to show your support.

SubliminalSi
01-23-2003, 03:06 PM
Just ban 'em DTH and you wont have to worry about it:D

Jpax
01-23-2003, 03:06 PM

You are a marked man :rolleyes:

DownTheHatch
01-23-2003, 03:11 PM
Actually, the ephatch.com name cannot be copyrighted, its merely a title, copyrights are for works like songs, documents, etc. I would need to purchase a registered trademark, the going rate of which is now $335 this means I can legally use the

02SilverSiHB
01-23-2003, 03:54 PM

Way to show your support.
brings back memmories of when clubsi was in jeopardy. Some asses were going to take it over because it was the big name in magazines, etc. SiRacer and the other people that started it, almost lost the site. And if they had, people would have had to pay to be registered to the site

02SilverSiHB
01-23-2003, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by PaXiE

You are a marked man :rolleyes:
where's cleanblacksi's BAN pic :D

ssvr6
01-23-2003, 04:06 PM

Joke or not, that's just dick!

Tread lightly...

Steve

gpt
01-23-2003, 04:10 PM

Any idea when these will be available?

Si4U2NV
01-23-2003, 04:20 PM
DTH--i think u got the COMPLETE rong idea... i never thought nor was i ever interested in making ANY money on the tees...my original intent was to create a design that we could make and sell and RAISE MONEY FOR THE SITE... i dont need money...especially from thingz like that... i was merely making a humble suggestion on how the site could make money... itz kinda mean how u guyz think im just trying to get rich kwik...

-Mike

PS- people that bring up crap like 'technically the name isnt copyrighted' and shit like that are jerkz. were supposed to all be in this together and u make it seem like were all enemiez...

all i wanted to do is rep. ephatch.com while helping it financially...

Jpax
01-23-2003, 04:32 PM

were supposed to all be in this together and u make it seem like were all enemiez...

Yea I see your point BUT, when i post Videos on this web site for free, and people on this site or other sites use them and them try and delete them pisses me off .

#1 some fu*k deleted 2 of my DIY movies when i had them directly linked to here, one i could not recover because i didn't save it to my hard drive. the other i had to upload agin.

#2 People think this shit is easy to maintain a web- site like this, shure it will run on its own but theres constent updates that have to be done, as with the industry changes too.

I can not aford a server for this site to host my movies on. If i could i would upload all my movues on here and everyone can Down load them for free.

#3 Ep3 productions is my company. :D

Si4U2NV
01-23-2003, 05:01 PM
hehe i know wha u mean pax...some people r just jerkz and ungrateful...oh well...

dont give up on us tho...keep em comin! i love your vidz!

-Mike:D

bmx269
01-23-2003, 05:37 PM
Paxie, I RUN MY OWN SERVER. Send me the vids, send me html, or whatever, ill host them for Free, No bandwidth costs. PM me.

Jpax
01-23-2003, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by bmx269
Paxie, I RUN MY OWN SERVER. Send me the vids, send me html, or whatever, ill host them for Free, No bandwidth costs. PM me.

ill think about it. :cool:

kpxplaya415
01-23-2003, 06:29 PM
LOL ... not gonna refuse free storage are yah ? ;)

DJQuikFingaz
01-23-2003, 06:40 PM
DTH--i think u got the COMPLETE rong idea... i never thought nor was i ever interested in making ANY money on the tees...my original intent was to create a design that we could make and sell and RAISE MONEY FOR THE SITE... i dont need money...especially from thingz like that... i was merely making a humble suggestion on how the site could make money... itz kinda mean how u guyz think im just trying to get rich kwik...

Dude, you just got way too ahead of yourself. Sure it's koo you brought up making t-shirt designs (which has already been brought up before) but putting up polls and setting dates to determine an " OFFICAL WINNER," wasn't right.

Plus you should have waited till EVERYONE posted their idea, instead of putting a whole bunch of t-shirt ideas with avatars on them. A more original idea would suit much better than avatars on a t-shirt.

hamproof
01-24-2003, 07:01 AM
Hey, I think you got the wrong idea from what I posted. I apologize if you were offended. I'm in no way trying to tell people to screw you over. I know it cost a few hundred bucks to get a copyrighted name.

If my intend were malicious, I would have said somethig to the effect "Screw em' Just make the t-shirts and sell them. What's DTH gonna do? Hire a lawyer and sue you for a few lousy t-shirt??".

Again, I'm sorry if my intentions were mis-intepreted.

CleanBlackSi02
01-24-2003, 12:29 PM
Originally posted by 02SilverSiHB

where's cleanblacksi's BAN pic :D
Here's some roll on protection for ya.
http://www.nationwidecampus.com/pictures/2128-1.jpg

Si4U2NV
01-24-2003, 01:27 PM
hehehe ban deodorant...hehehe... umm...DJQuikFingaz, i am aware i got ahead of myself (i SAID that already) and if u notice in my latter post i tried to redeem myself for being so enthusiastic...

i apologize for trying to raise money for our site...i REALLY REALLY do... im SO sorry i was trying to help EVERYONE out and make this happen... gosh...sometimez i can be such a jerk when it comez to helping other people make money and be happy, and rep ephatch.com...

-Mike:rolleyes:

ssvr6
01-24-2003, 01:32 PM
Don't dig yourself into a hole, it's not worth it.

Lick your wounds and move on.

Steve

SmoothOperator
01-24-2003, 02:11 PM
I think you're ALL getting a little too wound up over this. There's some cool shirt ideas. Let's pic one or two and move on. DTH can make em whenever....

bmx269
01-24-2003, 02:48 PM
For sure. They are just shirts. Its not like anyone is going to wear one. lol jk