PDA

View Full Version : Help fast cant find pic plz!!!!

HL_Racing
01-23-2003, 06:53 PM
Ok i need to find that pic of the metalic/pearl green civic from civic i cant find those pics again for anything tried all kinda searches!!!! If possible i need to find like all angle pics of that car plz!!!Thanks you guys rule!!! and oh yeah i want the image code turned on for the sigs damnit plz common!!!!!!!:D

myeverlovinsir
01-23-2003, 07:07 PM
Image code for sigs is lame imho. It just adds clutter to the site. Thats prolly why you won't see anyone with one. jmo:D

kpxplaya415
01-23-2003, 07:17 PM
the type R with 19"s?

and if you had that picture showing as a sig i'd slap you because its like mega seizure flashing gif.

HL_Racing
01-23-2003, 07:30 PM
Lol sorry about the seisrue thing lol i meant to separate them like not flashing but i forgot to when i uploaded it to the site and i was like damn because i had no more room to upload the new ones 5mb a day limit lol!!!

Anyways here here yay i found one pic and i found other pics of this wings west kit i know know what kit it is!!! But i really want some more pics of this car, imo this is the tighest kit out there right now!!!!!!Not too aggressive but just right its sleek and baddass!!Only other half decent one is the new c/f one but the back of it lets the stock bumper show(looks kinda gay arghhh)!!
But plz i need more pics of this car i tried searching for alphasonikl stuff but still couldnt find the damn car lol thanks guys!!:D